Tyrande questions/suggestions

How is your stutter stepping? If your not very good at that. Start there. Aftet that learn to land your stun.

Yeah, its about 99% of the playerbase actually.

People have no idea that solo lanning is basically soaking, not pushing the lane itself, it’s such a simple concept by itself and people fail at it, quite embarrassing.

Honestly, plenty of players don’t even know lanes exist…

3 Likes

The things QM do on you, yikes.

Ahh, and here we have someone who claims not to be elitist, being elitist

so you’re allowed to constantly reply to my comments? wild, just pointing out how hypocritical you are

You respond to him as fast as possible, and sometimes you ignore my questions.
I feel myself offended :frowning:

1 Like

Because half of your questions are unintelligible or something I already responded to.

so, are you saying i’m dumb? thanks… i gues.

1 Like

It literally means impossible to understand, please stop making things up.

1 Like

So now you’re calling people unintelligible? Really? When are you getting a forum ban?

For what exactly? Unintelligible literally means “I didn’t understand the question”, shortened. :man_shrugging:

I like where she is right now, personally I go for that Elune’s Choosen and build around if I am very clear that I am not gonna be dived hard on and I have a frontier to take advantage of constantly, also you need like stutter stepping heaven with her, but that’s a user problem not a hero problem.

Though personally, what are your thoughts on Owl talents excluding Harsh Moontlight? I see very little usage in them.

toxic forum poster you

No it’s not, you’re full of your own nonsense you but I guess that’s to be expected when you’re making fun of people’s English skills, racist much?

Empower is very situational talent, only viable against multiple HP enemies, BUT you want to use it as finishing tool to secure kill, not as poking ability.

Ranger is simply useless.

I still don’t understand how Ranger is still on that tier if they just dumpstered her Owl build.

Owl build was always trash! It was only used for sniping potatoes which used to work only in QM where players are not able to doge skill shots. Some players loved it, they considered it fun, but in my opinion is was just dumb.

The problem is the vast majority of people crying here about her being trash after the rework were those QM guys. They would be much more pissed if Owl snipe build was removed completely. I think Ranger only exists, so we can pretend that Owl snipe build still exists…

1 Like

IDK about you but playing Status Effect tycoon (trait build) on Tyrande was more fun than owl sniping and best part reliable build by itself, I just don’t understand why keep that talent there unchanged in the first place.

Played Owl-build only once or twice and still insanely annoyed at what they did with it and Tyrande in general.

2 Likes