Thx Blizz for ressurecting one of the most anti-fun heroes in HOTS history

You lost your argument when you brought up gender and sexuality, super weird that, like grasping at straws to make some sort of obscure point and then trying to make of them for saying “stop attacking me” when they never once said that? you’re a bully, same with the other two posters too

they say “you’re welcome” :smiley:

1 Like

“How am I lookin’ now?!”
~Uther, Brightwing

I didn’t bring up gender and sexuality. Like, can people not understand juxtaposition? The guy was acting like being bad at the game is a functional minority and was being “discriminated against”. I used real-life examples to explain why that’s ridiculous.

Who am I kidding when I ask if people understand juxtaposition. Stopping to think about what you’re reading is too hard :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

It’s really ironic to use the word bully but at the same time, you generalize that anyone with a D.Va portrait is a troll, just like how that other person does the same thing, multiple times claiming Tracer and Alarak portraits, literally does not address the main argument, while you two simplify thing as cringe or not cringe in a very childish way, because I can also claim that is bullying.

If you are gonna call out people make sure you actually to not look hypocritical, because that would be bad on your part too.

4 Likes

No he wasn’t loool, he was saying that these forums have a tendency to give no advice and just tell people to get good, like? How hard is that for you to understand? You can’t expect people to get better at the game when you literally flame them and tell them they’re wrong with no reason given as to why.

And then you weirdly started bringing up minoritys, while using juxtaposition to make some weird point that makes no sense in the context of a gaming forum. As well as trying to make out that the dude was trying to victimise himself when he categorically was not

You’re trying your hardest to come off smart but all it does is make you look arrogant.

didn’t I ask you in another thread to stop replying to me? It’s crazy how obsessed you are, creepy even

I still patiently wait for you to refute my arguments without using anecdotal and hyperbole but yeah that’s not happening.

Anyways, I don’t care about you and your other “friend” are not worthy of my time to be followed around.

Also welcome to a public forum, where I can reply to whoever I want, whenever I want, that’s the whole point of discussion.

4 Likes

My point was that being bad at a video game is not the same thing as being a minority. How is that not in the context of video games?

No, for lack of an actual argument against what I’m saying, you picked one weird word and twisted it until you had a strawman to pick on.

maybe because I have stated twice now that I do not wish to engage with you anymore, why do you insist on harassing me?

but who brought up being a minority? You did. I didn’t twist anything, you chose a way to present your argument and it failed lol, you’re a hypocrite for saying that too considering you’ve twisted what the other guy said every time

2 Likes

6 Likes

You haven’t actually. And oddly, you actually instigated against someone else, and demand their adhere to your weird standards.

This whole anti-forum tirade you and a few other posters have been putting up lately doesn’t go over to well for anyone else when it pretty much boils down to self-delusion and lies.

Of the times you have said you didn’t want to “engage with someone” those weren’t murloc. You are taking a different person, and an entirely different topic, and conflating all of that into a conversation of your own making and magically expecting anyone else that doesn’t agree with you to all be the same singular entity.

For someone who has something against other people being “smart”, you’re not doing so hot a job by not being able to tell one person apart from another; it doesn’t do your anti-arrogance crusade much good to expect, nay demand, other people to know what you’ve written in other areas in topics they haven’t participated in.

The basic gist here is that some posters are doing a terrible job of reading posts through, take offense what the strawmen they read, and then blame their own faults at others.

Small wonder you’re more interesting in derailing a topic into pointless namecalling rather that post particulars on the topic. “yea, well people are mean and stuff and don’t agree with me and and and”

It’s a bad cause of double-standards where you seem to think that occusing others of your misplaced sense of ‘hypocrisy’ then makes you immune to any faults at hand. That’s part of why you’ll try to call someone out, and then try to pretend that it’s rude of them to respond to your reply – to which, again, you haven’t directed your little spiel against said person, you don’t keep track of what’s written, who said what, or want pertains to the discussion aside from "[someone] didn’t agree with [me] and then blame anyone else for your reaction to that.

Trying to assert authority over what you suppose people wrote doesn’t go over to well when you don’t actually read things through. Small wonder you’re too busy being offended to notice when topics talk about other things you didn’t take offensive as you’re likely to busy fighting imaginary images on the wall.

The notion that you can demand other people to not respond to you, and only ‘threaten’ to ignore them is a ridiculous double standard when you then go out of your way to reply to posters you ‘demand’ not post to you.

If you actually knew what hypocrisy was, you wouldn’t be reveling in it yourself; you’d own up to your expectations of others and, should you NOT want to ‘be bothered’ by posters, you’d actually use the ignore feature accordingly instead of expecting someone else to magically hold your hand and adhere your egregious bubble of self-deciet.

This is a written medium: if you’re going to expect people to read through your personal standards across multiple topics, you should do that of others yourself. These jaded strawman rants are a disservice to yourself and anyone that bothers to try to communicate with you without apparently having to sign a physical contract in the presence of two (or more) witnesses.

If you were to cover the name on your own posts, you’d probably take offence as your own replies and threaten to ignore yourself too :confused:

5 Likes

literally far too much to read, I gave up after the first sentence, thanks for putting so much effort into me though :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You are kinda weird. likeable and unlikeable at the same time. I wanna spending time with you. Can i?
edit.: i guess no. perhaps you don’t live on the forum, but probably simply you ignored me.

2 Likes

LEARN TO PLAY AGAINST HER

She has one of the EASIEST counter-plays in the game that ANY team setup can do.

1. Right-click her whenever she’s in range Even if you’re a mage and not an autoattacker.
  2. Use your point-and-click abilities on her
  3. Use your AOE abilities whenever she pressed her W at the point where she will appear
  4. Run towards your teammates and hug them if she focuses you; run towards the teammates she focuses and hug THEM. Her effectivenes is greatly reduced if heroes clump up.
  5. Don’t try to run AWAY from her. Never try to run away from her unless your gate is literally 3 meters away. Fight her instead. And never run away from your team - HUG THEM instead.
  6. Don’t underestimate her if you’re a warrior. She can 1v1 pretty much every hero in the game.
  7. Never ignore her if she attacks someone else
  8. Don’t stay in a fight with 10% HP like a monkey.

If a team plays well - she is USELESS.
She only stomps teams that are playing like baboons.

3 Likes

shes not fun to play against specially if your a caster lol

i slap her around as chomp build orp doesnt mean i enjoy fighting her

To the OP and all ranters of Tracer is OP, nerf her, put her in the Trash bin where she belongs!!!1!1!!11! /s
It’s not about that you ask how to cope with Tracer it’s all about how you ask. Best example is this Thread here:

If you ask kindly, you will get serious answers and help how to fight an enemy. But all this ranting about how OP Tracer has become, is exhausting to read for someone like me, who spends a lot of time in this forum.
That’s why you get the answers you deserve.

3 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of people ask kindly only to be shut down by “Master” ranked players

Please redirect any complain or reason for losing to the below thread !
Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Likes

No, that means you have to l2p to not be useless.
Learn to play against autoattackers.

Autoattackers have the easiest counter possible , dive them and kill them.

2 Likes