Tyrande can't heal

Maybe his Q key is broken. She heals great with a working Q key. If you move the mouse over a teammate and push it, they gain health. Not very good when they are at full health.

Im sure its a great talent but the problem I have with that. It seems attractive but it requires me to shoot that particular hero and nothing else. And i dont want to risk that positioning wise

Nope,
You only need to keep on shooting heroes…
ANY HERO ,
This talent can come in handy if there are not big silences. and the fights are away from minions and objective centered (except infernal shrines, coz the objeective has mininions…

in volskaya, and cursed hollow and some other maps, you can reach insane attack damage later in game, and pump out huge burst heals every second. But its good against double frontline. not good if theres a enemy ming behind tank shooting orbs all day long, or someone like zera who jumps in with the opportunity and kills u

2 Likes

Ow sorry I wrote it a bit wrong. (I was distracted :stuck_out_tongue: )
I meant only heroes because I always try to get my cd back by attacking minion waves

ah, ya, well, depends, in some maps, mostly the fights are going on with no minions or other things in place… at that time, it shines as it does more damage, and way more heal.
In other times, you can just hit minions for CD, but when you drop an elune chosene on someone, you obviously are in a fight and will get chance to hit heroes, in that case,e, your last 2 or 3 attacks will pump up good amount of healing.
But ofcourse, removing stun and silence from allies, that is a handy talent in most cases.

You clearly smell how poorly people play her.

1 Like

The way some of you shamelessy flaunt your privilege at me is repulsive and disgusting

But you are wrong, what else did you expect to happen ?

Or…or…or… make her an actual Assassin/Healer hybrid kinda like how Varian used to be an Assassin/Warrior. That way she can be an off heal and they won’t lose damage in the team composition.

Well, good news, she can already do that.

1 Like

I need to start playing her again then. I haven’t in a while.

I am wrong yes but the fact still stands that I’m being oppressed

Tut Tut. Everyone, always, has room for improvement. Lording over people that you’ve played Tyrande to death and back isn’t an arguing point, the fact that you can’t point out her strengths in heals is a point against you despite your high level.

Also the talents on her heal are nuts, I think. She’s not there to drum up Morales’ numbers. She’s there to provide those combat heals and a variety of debuffs against the enemy.

Boasting about ranks, levels etc. does nobody any good in this situation.

If you want better replies, make better threads. Less rage and blatant exaggerations help for a start.

1 Like

Everything has pro and cons :smiley: