Too many female characters wearing pants

It has recently occurred to me that despite the wide variety of characters present in HotS, we do not have a single female character wearing a dress. The closest we get is Chromie, who’s technically wearing robes. But she’s so short her legs are barely part of her design at all, as shown by the fact that many of her skins ditch the robe completely without issue.

Now, you may think this is a petty complaint, but the fact is the lack of dress-wearing women unnecessarily limits the potential for skins involving dresses, such as ball gowns, evening gowns, wedding attire, and many other dresses.

We need a new hero to resolve this injustice. But who could even fill that niche?

• Almost all notable Warcraft women wear pants, and we’ve had a ton of warcraft heroes added recently anyways.
  • Starcraft is pants heavy due to the sci-fi setting.
  • Overwatch is the same.
  • Female Diablo classes either wear pants or leave their legs completely uncovered, and I don’t know the franchise well enough to know if any notable villains wear dresses.

In short, Blizzard’s love of thighs is too strong, and it’s denying us a whole world of dress-like skins.

Edit: Also, why does being a powerful female character always seem to mean showing off her thighs instead of her boobs? It just seems weird to me that one form of sexualization is somehow considered more empowering than the other.

1 Like

The game has already had so much time, and skins from the 16th century have not even been added. Just the moderately strict skin of the ball gown, the Baroness / Noble lady, looks like a great idea.
I also do not fully understand, this is indignation with the chest, but a wild hint of hips.

1 Like

first world problems : p

I tought most notable female characters wore neither pants nor a dress (see Valeera, Whitemane, and others), not that I’ve done statistical research :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, there aren’t many notable female villains, but Maghda wears a dress (I think?) .
So does Adria, but when she actually fights in D3, she first turns into a demon (and tears her clothes off in the process).
But I suppose that demon form could be a heroic or something

2 Likes

You’re right. Bare legs is Blizzard’s favorite legwear for women.

Damn you’re right. Plus, you gotta admit it’s way cooler to kill someone in a pretty dress because that’s how much you don’t give a flip.

On behalf of my gender, I demand dresses!

Maybe because your thighs, when unhindered by clothing, help you to run around and kill people, while your boobs hinder you if there isn’t stuff holding them back, ya know

I expect any moment now, @Ayeziza will show up with that Buff Tyrande pic they know and love to complement this thread.

1 Like