There was an internal error while connecting to Battle.net

I have been trying to login for quite some time now. First I got a message saying that the region (Americas) wasn’t available. Now I keep getting an error saying there was an internal error while connecting the Battle.net. Please try again later. I’ve tried deleting the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling battle.net app and I’ve even done the scan/repair trying to fix this. So clearly its not on my end. Anyone else having this issue?

4 Likes

Same issue this morning…glad it isn’t only me though :slight_smile:

OK…so it will let me log into the European server…but not the American server.

Mine is not letting me log in either. On the plus side LoL is up and running. Just saying…

I can’t stand LoL xD so that doesn’t help haha. Guess I do have stuff to grind out in both Diablos tho…

Having the same problem here, only on Americas. Europe login works fine.

@blizzard umm can yall not intentionally kill your game? thanks, some of us actually want to play it. i know blizzard cant stand that this community wont just die

1 Like

Same problem here, tried logging in half an hour ago and got the error message, still getting it now.

I’m guessing more people need to put in tickets for them to take notice…

same thing for almost an hour.

@blizzard can we look into fixing this???

Same problem for an hour also, cant login to US server

Same problem here, is my free week and blizzard comes with this error…

Same issue here. Nothing from Blizzard yet

I just spent a bunch of gems to get myself a boost last night too. Been trying to get on for over 2 hrs now >.>

How often does this happen? This is one of the few games where Im okay being frustrated playing xD

This is the first time in over a year that I’ve had an issue

Was just able to get on

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this. If you are encountering this error and have not already posted here please do so we can ensure affected players are tracked.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi there Kal. I’ve been having the same issue. I’m able to connect to EU, but not US servers