The new update has made the game unplayable

I’ve loved this game for 2 years now and have appreciated all of the new updates and heroes cominig our way. I was also excited to see that Mei would be the next new hero since I really like Overwatch too! When I read the patch-notes and saw the new anomoly I was hesitant but excited, it seemed like a new and interesting way to shake things up.

But whenever I try to join a game everything works fine just up until the weather-effects kick in. I drop from 75-80fps down to 4-5. My character stops responding and sometimes the game even crashes. When this happend my first two matches I got sad but I simply tried to lower all of my graphic settings down to the lowest option but this doesn’t seem to help.

Is anyone else having similar issues or has something broken on my end? All of my other games seem fine and it’s only when the anomoly kicks in. Now I’m in leaver’s que due to the crashes and I really don’t feel any drive or incentive to return to the game. It feels like a shame too since HoTS is the only MOBA I could ever really get into.

3 Likes

yes I have same issue and there is lot of post complaining about this ,fps is wild in this patch ty blizzard very cool :smiley:

Let’s move this discussion over to this thread. We’re gathering reports and information on the weather effects FPS issues.