The hanamura cart was going the wrong way

While playing hanamura, our team capped the cart and pushed the enemies away but instead of it now pushing in the direction it should’ve gone, it pushed in favor of the enemy team instead.
This was during a quick match, it first turned around, actually went off track a bit (which is something I’ve never seen it do in either direction) and when it got back on the path it started going on it started going in the proper direction again (so towards the point where we wanted it to land).
I dont’know how to share the game so if someone can let me know I’ll post it :slight_smile:
O and as extra clarification, it went off track when the enemy team managed to recap it for enough to sort of spin the cart half around (making it face away from the track) and we then recapped it from them again

Upload the replay file, located in the documents folder, to a file sharing website. If you use a cloud storage provider like DropBox or OneDrive then you can use that to host a public link to the file for a few months. Once you have a public link, you can post it inside code tags. Posting the link outside code tags will likely fail.

Funny but serious bug, which was already reported in June. Apparently still not fixed.

3 Likes

Possibly the cause is mercs bumping into it while it is moving. In the video I noticed the scout camp briefly touched the payload. This must have offset it enough that it no longer counted as on route. It then must have fallen back to a “safe” position where the transfer of ownership occurred. Once there it then continued on its correct path.

1 Like

yeah this is pretty much exactly what happened in my game as well