The game wont find a rank match in queue

it seems pretty weird estimated time is 80 sec and I am waiting over 1500 seconds and keep counting while writing this post. I have screen image to show
help please

estimated time is just the average wait time that might be expected. however, its not a definite time. other factors do play a part.

if you have a significantly higher/lower MMR than expected for your rank then it may be harder to match you and so you will wait longer.

if you are in a group you may have wait times that vary depending on how many ppl there are and their MMR and Ranks. it can make your wait longer or shorter.

the time of day matters a LOT. early morning is a bad time to expect anything because most ppl are asleep. peak hour play times are going to have the best queue times.

the other thing that may impact ppl heavily on this is region. if you are part of a low population region then that could greatly increase your times.

Lately ranked hates me and I couldn’t find a game in 5-20 minutes. But yesterday it got really worse and my new record - EIGHT HOURS (still searching)

Thanks for the reports! I merged the two issues since both of the reports were fairly similar and around the same region. Kolenka & Ori, does the same thing happen if you close the current queue and re-queue for a ranked match?

It’s possible there’s a common peering issue causing the high queue in the ranked match, could you both run a WinMTR test while attempting to queue for 5-10 minutes?

i have the same problem. estimated wait : 57s but i have been waiting for more than 15 minutes. this only happens when i queue solo. this is really annoying.