Thanks for a GG - Deposit your joy here!

I had an interesting Towers of Doom match that was my first game of the day. I was taking it as a write off for the daily before someone said “hey, let’s just farm the bots until everyone gets 100k hero damage” which while did not get to that point, it was still an unusually long game against the bots, and also I learned that so long as one shrine is up the game can pretty much last indefinitely.

Bots weren’t much of a threat so went single target q build to mug them as they tried to get the shrine. I think my teammates were getting a bit fed up with me deleting them so quickly.

Imgur

2 Likes

I know MVP has no meaning. But I don’t often play Healer for a team, and it’s pretty rare to get MVP as healer. I did pretty good.

Imgur

4 Likes

First: GG, I don’t play Anduin at all but I always appreciate players whom play him well

Second: I don’t know how to insert screenshots in a post, is there a special manip ? Or do I need to have a certain “level” before being able to do that ?

2 Likes

Yes, you need trust level 3 (member) to post images directly. But it’s always possible to link pictures via the

`` command

Sami has written a whole tutorial on how post here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/extensive-guide-to-forum-syntax

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer !

1 Like

You do not need to be level 3, but it does make it easier.

You can get to the third trust level rather quickly by zooming through large threads. You do not need to read them, just zoom past as many posts as possible. Hit that like button, and post frequently, as well as be on here daily as well.

SamiSha made a topic concerning it, as well as how to check.

1 Like

I still find it stupid that you can lose lvl 3 posting if you stop being active for a periode of time.

I do find it fine you lose it if you break forum rules like getting banned or silenced.

2 Likes

I’m surprised you don’t already have TL3. You might only need to read a few more posts/threads (you don’t have to read them, just scroll) and the only other thing I can think of is perhaps you need to make a few more threads. You have certainly liked enough comments and posted enough to have completed TL3 requirements.

Until you reach TL3, follow the directions Ironymus outlined, and you can also ask the few of us with TL3 to directly link your picture, so it is more easily visible.

1 Like

Cheers Luvs!

This game gave me my Lvl 215 on Tracer. And it happened to be a decicive victory.
Kept Murky in check. The enemy had way too much siege.

( I died once because I mis-timed my total recall :frowning: )

Imgur

Imgur

3 Likes

All I can focus on is all those unopened chests and the fact you haven’t cleared your collection tab, you monster!

Good going with Tracer, I’m better with her than I once was, but I’m probably at best playing Trace at silver/bronze level.

3 Likes

Oh, actually I don’t even see them anymore lol. I WAS wondering why I didn’t have more shards.

Here, I made a nice round number for you :slight_smile:

Imgur

2 Likes
3 Likes

Had an ARAM match today that I was at over 500+ stacks on ZJ and over 100k more damage but their team was better. We were holding on but managed to get a couple of wipes. Their Zag decided to try to back door, we partially wiped their team, all on core and won with 3% left… phew.

5 Likes

OMG. I finally had a game where the clueless players were on the enemy team!

Imgur

1 Like

I couldn’t even guess who the culprit is.

I mean, don’t tell me, but from the B-Tag alone it could be Tyrande. Going just on death’s/contribution, it could be Diablo, Tyrande, Qhira, yet it looks like they made Fenix solo lane?

Oh well, lucky to not be on their side Phase and sweet to see Dr. Logan is still playing and safe.

Actually, I wanted to put the Tyrande in the Funny battletag thread due to her being with Diablo lol.

First time I get to play Auto attack Valla with a decent comp. (I figured there’d be too many summons in the way to play Q build)

I like my sats :slight_smile:

Imgur

1 Like

omg ravage kerrigan has finally got me
or rather I’ve finally got ravage kerrigan

she’s fun I guuuueeeeesssss
but the combo impaling blades are just so much more fun

2 Likes

Just finished playing 3+1+1 against a level 4000 premade team.

https://i.imgur.com/OReSlyu.png

Had full lead, better coordination and triple the kill count but deep down everyone knew we could lose the game at any moment to the coordinated Caccoon+Containment Disk nonsense, especially if we were to fight over a boss.

Actually didn’t lose that way but because of Stukov’s Silence+Root from the diagonal end of the screen, which is completely ridiculous on its own in every way possible.

They must have tilted at the start, but otherwise it felt like a good and fair game for both sides. I would assume if they usually don’t win by playing better, it is completely impossible for an uncoordinated team to do anything after two players get removed from the map. If you’re dumb enough to fight in open space, your third player will get pushed across the map by Stukov.

An unstoppable wrecking ball moves in and two main damage dealers have a panic button to help survive most of the burst used against them.

I don’t believe a stronger player or a better character would have made any difference but matchmaking flaws like this one make you feel like you’ve been setup to fail on purpose. Only a single player was far below the average MMR - Garrosh by nearly 400 points and he queued alone by himself.

Why gg? This is probably the first QM game in a week that has been a 2900+ mirror. Usually I am prepared for a clown show that barely exceeds 2700+.

Lol. Last I did a post in the Salt Mines thread, I won the game and you are posting in the GG thread for a lost game. XD

3 Likes