As of now, 15 days have passed since the opening of the new forums and it seems level 2 has been unlocked, I did a check-up through some of
.json files for multiple users here (which I won’t name) and they seem to have passed the requirements in reaching Level 2 which are according to this post:
What does Trust Level 2 get more than the previous trust level?
Nothing really unique aside from loosening up these stupid limitations you probably encountered at least multiple times for how many likes that can be given, Comments and Posts that can be created and Flags that can be cast on a daily basis.
Knowing Your Current Trust Level:
- Take the following link down below:
[user-id]with your Blizzard ID and do not add “#” before the ID numbers instead insert “-” or it won’t work
- Press Ctrl + F to open the Word Search Engine, and search
Trust_Levelhas a number next to it (
_2), the highest number is your current Trust Level
As a reminder for reaching Trust Level 3:
You are required:
So far in the last 15 days:
- More than 10k+ topics and comments created combined.
- Currently, 9700+ unique users visited the forums.
- 1250 users have acquired Trust Level 1.
- 116 users who acquired Trust Level 1 achieved Trust Level 2.
So yes the possibility of reaching 20k read posts is possible.