Suggestion to make Abathur more interactive

Locust build is hard to balance. Yes, it’s the worst one because it’s only a very late game build, but it was also too obnoxious to deal with in QM when it was 50% bonus damage to enemy Structures instead of 25% during patch 2.49.2. The build had only an acceptable win rate, which tells that the community and the devs clearly made a statement how the build was unfun and needed to be irrelevant.

As for the OP, no Abathur doesn’t need any nerfs. It was already a pain for him to deal with heavy pushers 10 months ago. Sonya, Azmo, TLV crushed him and put his win rate to 5% WR below the average. Now, he gained 2% and is in a finer spot.

Abathur doesn’t need to be interacted face to face. Out macro his team and he’ll struggle.

1 Like

Only if that means I can stim boost, heal, shield buff, crown, and have other allied team effects work on it as well.

Which, at that point, remove abathur and make monstro the character. Take away yet another support and turn them into a generic assassin because people don’t understand what they do.

1 Like

I take it.

After making an interesting point in your first paragraph you’re ruining it again with this.

Would I argue with a flat earther or an adult who believes in a literal santa claus.
Maybe a couple of times.
Being past the point of wanting to argue with you doesn’t make me wrong or a troll, it makes me sick and tired.

Why do you even response to my threads then and not just simply ignores it? Thanks for showing me how irrational you are.

They same reason it’s hard to exist on the same planet as people who believe the Earth is flat without wanting to tell them how stupid they are.

To be fair, I think the AI Abathur does exactly that, which is where all new players pick up on this strategy. But yeah a simple bit of guide reading would cure that.

2 Likes