Stuck at the “preparing game data”

Eternaly stuck at the “preparing game data”. Tried update drivers, exclude folders and reinstall

Hey, Favouriel! We’ve seen this issue with SC2 and a few other reports for Heroes. From our gathering, this issue seems to be related to connection issues causing the issue.

As a potential workaround, could you see if the same problem happens on an alternative connection or VPN?

Let’s gather a WinMTR file. Run this test for 10-15 minutes until the problem occurs. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

I have no issues with Diablo, SC, SC2, WOW. I finally decide its time to try out this here Heroes of the Storm, BNet app says the game is updated click to play. What is this, more updates, so BNet app lied. Now its preparing game data… waiting for that to finish. Still waiting. Waited a while with this typed to see if it came through. Checked my 143mb wired download speed. Yup, looks good. Guess i will go play WoW, this game doesnt want to be played.