Strobing on 2015 Mac

Ever since the update a few weeks ago that said it would improve HotS’ performance with Macs, I have been having serious issues almost every game where many graphics in the game (characters, structures, minions, health bars, attack indicators) disappear and, like inconsistent strobe lights, reappear in flashes or for a few seconds at a time. It is not like lagging I’ve experienced in the past where the whole screen freezes cause nothing freezes, they just disappear. I can still move, but even my own character disappears often and I cannot click on anything that has disappeared even if I know its exact location (such as a drinking fountain, or an ally or enemy or fort). I thought the update that talked about the improvements for Mac said that there might be some bugs that they will change, so I waited patiently but the problem is still there. Additionally, these issues usually happen most in certain locations on the maps. Most of the time it is the bottom lane or lower half of the map that struggles the most, but the upper lane is practically fine. I’m really at a loss of what to do. I checked to see that my Mac meets system requirements and no symbols show up when I press Ctrl Alt F that would indicate a need for me to change something. I tried to check other forums but no one else seems to have this problem. I know the problem is not my internet because my brother was able to play on his PC just fine. I think it is a Mac problem, but I don’t think the problem lies solely with my Mac because it all started after the update.

My Mac System info is:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

I am not sure how to send an email or attachment to HotS’s Support Team with the System Report and Traceroute/Pathping files they may want. Everything kept directing me here, so please help.

Check out the massive topic on the issue right above your post.

Thank you very much for the redirect.

Thanks for your report and redirect! Our team is fully aware of the issue and what’s causing it, no files or anything is needed at the moment.

I’m going to go ahead and close this to keep the discussion focused on our main thread here: