Someone explain to me to the raging process

OMG YOUR CRAP AT THE GAME IMA BLOCK YOU

???

berating me and blocking me is somehow ? making my life more miserable
if anything most of these people shut up after ‘‘blocking’’ then cry we lost a qm match

i’m not ranting im laughing because it like lol okay? thanks for doing my job for me?

and honestly this the only game i see raging trolls behave like that other games they don’t stop raging but in hots they seem to censor themselves by threatening to block you lol

seeing how i have some idk strange people this is an actual question not a rant or rage i made it mid way of a que which is extremely long at night so before i get more people like some dude below coming in here just lets clear that up

Don’t let it get to you. Mute them, laugh about them, carry on with your life.

Nothing more to do - and on these forums you will not find these kind of people, much less have them reply to you.

2 Likes

They’ll do anything to get under your skin. I don’t see many people online admit they’re wrong very much. They just want to make you look stupid or foolish so they can either cover up their own mistakes, or make them feel better about themselves.

I’ve seen it everywhere. In game. On facebook, and even here on these forums.

Best thing to do is ignore it before it gets under your skin. You’re not you when you’re tilted.

5 Likes

9 Likes

lmaooooooo this so much like? atleast have some Balls with dem big words

Seems legit, he’s laughing yet he’s making a whine post.

Tl;dr

Someone whispered me and then blocked me, preventing me from responding. Hence, I’m butthurt and created a thread about it.

/thread

1 Like

I don’t whisper anyone. However, I do respond on the forums. That is not a good correlation.

You sound like someone who huffs paint.

1 Like

so you just come on forums to attack people and claim ‘‘im not toxic’’ ?? go away you clearly have nothing to input

dont bother replying btw i won’t read it good bye lol

I come on the forums to present my input, not in game because I think standing in one spot for 30s+ is useless, to type out what I need to say.

Nonetheless, it’s clear you’re butthurt, otherwise, you wouldn’t have made this trash post.

You can’t read anyway, so this is not for you.

Bye.

I see you typing, please don’t lol.

ok buddy i’m butt hurt and you’re a nobody so life moves on

ill let my bank account know some kid on internet insulted me today while i was waiting for ques lol

yea i went there btw

Likewise.

Awesome, let me know what they say!

Yeah, because you’re pathetic. Read above. (but you can’t because you’re illiterate lol)

Also, what happened to

So pathetic that he HAS to respond despite saying he won’t read. #topkek

Here comes the response!

No need to create a new thread about this, it’s what the Salt Mines are for.

1 Like