Solo queue: 20% win rate. Play with with friends 80% win rate

This is a problem. So it’s either group or never win.

4 Likes

Way too many smurfs and other accounts out there where people just troll or afk for some reason. Heck I would go as far as to say people who have been banned do this on purpose to ruin other players experiences.

Yeah always play in a group of at least 3 and make sure 2 of you all are dps or solo lane. Exp wins this game.

2 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you can only win with friends, that means you are either being hard carried or extremely unlucky… and I’m not a betting man.

2 Likes

Games nothing but luck, if you solo que, you are against these premades while you get trolls and afks.

1 Like

You can get lucky and the Random Potatoe Team Generator put potatoes in the other team!

Sry, but if people can Solo Q from Bronze to GM with the same MM as everyone else then it’s not the MM. It’s you.

3 Likes

You keep talking about the 1% of the game and expect everyone to have the same ability as the best of the best in this game is a terrible statement.

1 Like

The 1% lucky enough to get 5 potatoes in enemy team every game…

(the same MM as everyone else = 500 points gains) xD

How are you ever going to improve if you tell your self you lost because of luck

3 Likes

The only way to improve in a team with 4 potatoes is developing fastest ways to end the potatoegame than AMove…

Now a potatoeChogall destroys our draft. We are halfway to defeat and they have died 9 times, for now. I’ll improve from this (with -200 points)! xD

How do you win a game when you have 2 afks or people auto feeding while you are down 4 levels of exp and you are playing healer?

You don’t need to win to learn.

2 Likes

I know a lot about this game. Ranked is not for learning new heroes or practicing such things.

Its to take what you have learned in qm, bots or unranked and applying that to a real game.

60% of dps in this game does not even understand the value of soak. They only care about that big damage number they are trying to farm while wondering what is losing them the game. Mix that in with lack of focus, no camps ever being done. You will never win a game that way. You can learn all you want but as long as others refuse to learn the real basics of this game. Nothing is gonna change.

Learning isn’t a thing for just new and inexperienced players to do. Good and great players can still learn stuff to.

I ain’t gonna claim I’ve mastered whitemane even if im over level 200 now. Theres always something I could do better.

1 Like

But that isnt the point. The point is playing with randoms in this game hurts your skill level. Trolling and afking in this game is a huge problem that is not getting addressed at all.

Just cause I play a healer, I should not get the same potato who brags about his 30k dps while never soaking any lanes or doing objectives then when you speak to him, he afks at base cause he is angry.

It hurts your rank but doesn’t have to hurt how good you are at the game. Your gonna lose about half your games. Thats just how it works for most of us but if your spending 50%~ of your matches giving in to bad habits it will hurt your actual skill level. How you lose the game shouldn’t matter.

Especially if you play lucio, whos all about using insane movement speed to get away with all kinds of crazy stuff.

I get that losing to that kinda stuff can feel horrible. Its not like it dosen’t bother me or that I don’t encounter it but spamming ranked games is just as much a mental game as it is a skill one. Thats one of the reasons why its a good ides to occasionally take small breaks when your spamming ranked.

2 Likes

It does matter. Losing a game cause someone is trying to make you lose on purpose only creates a negative game experience. Keep getting the same experience over and over will cause players to quit the game which is a problem in this game as well.

Blizzard is taking no action to create a reason for new players to come to this game and for the current ones to even play. I barely play 1 game a week now cause i know if i que as a solo player. I am gonna be punished by player doing all the things I had mentioned in the previous posts.

I have no problem losing when I am outplayed but when someone afks at base at the 4min mark cause they died once. It makes the game unfun to continue.

I feel like we’re taking about something else now.

I have learned this: If I get potatoeNova, potateButcher, potatoeAbathur, potatoeDeathwing, potatoeChogall or potatoeMutky first pick… I insta-lock Alarak and start trolling Alarak way: autoping me to hear the highlord speak and not dying!