So I did a poll about the new hero

i heard someone saying Disney were thinking about buying Activision?
did it happen?!
can’t think of another reason for HotS to go “Woke”.

long lists of characters that people want to see,
nope! what you really want is a random black woman out of nowhere,
because “progression”!

such a Disney thing to do…

This looks exacly what we did even the 3th answer. Sinds reddit is mainly american. Shall we sue him?

I can’t tell if you are being ridiculous.

No one from Disney has said anything about buying Blizzard. Not quite sure where that rumor came from, but it is just that, a rumor. Disney shut down all of their game studios a few years ago, and has decided to get out of the gaming industry.

Gaming journalism is nothing than echoing things, the more its been talked the more they believe in it.

I remember back when “Overwatch 2” was being rumored and then called out how all the articles are sourcing their crap from the same article.

1 Like

Im joking. Maybe a bit crazy

1 Like

Dude, not cool I own trademark rights to use the word “joking”. /s

2 Likes

I pay the monthly fee

3 Likes

But I guess there’s definitely a huge majority of many players do not like her.

52% isn’t a huge majority.

That 3rd answer on the other poll makes no sense, since neutral isn’t the same as indifferent. Besides, people on this forum are quite biased and filled with negativity, where reddit is more anonymous and neutral.

1 Like

TBH anonymity is also a thing here but I see you what mean.

Because they are likely not reported.

52% for a new hero is low. Especially with the late releases

It is when there are more than 2 options. It’s almost double what the second option is in this case.

They are synonymous for all intents and purposes.

Indifferent means you don’t care.

Neutral means you aren’t taking a side.

This is true.

It would be nice if Blizzard actually polled the fans for what they want instead of forcing something on them that so many did not.

cuz running a poll with a nine month turn-around is going to work out so well for a patient audience like the one here…

5 Likes

I agree with you that it is too late for a game like HoTS. Something like this should have been implemented much earlier. They would have to solve the problem of unlimited alt accounts first though so it likely never would have been done. They would likely have wanted keep unethically profiting off the micro transactions that their less financially conscientious users fall victim to.

“ my suggestion wouldn’t fix a problem, but its their fault they wouldn’t address my non-issue trinkeled down from my non-solition. I”m also going to claim to agree with a thing that doesn’t actually agree with me.”

4 Likes

Ahh, someone lowering themselves to petty personal attacks due to another’s opinion being offensive. Let me tell you, I am shocked to see this on these great forums with most excellent moderation. Surely the mods will step in at any minute and do their jobs to ensure a healthy environment for Blizzard discussion!

But like “that’s just like your opinion dude”.

I’m glad someone understands the difference between opinion and fact. It is a refreshing quality considering those who easily confuse the two. To fall back on discourtesy as a defense mechanism for shielding one’s feelings from other’s opinions is a sad thing indeed. One hopes maturity will be obtained by those who feel the need to sink so low.