Skins and mounts unselectable after Hogger patch

I have the same issue. Alot of different skins are back locked for several different heroes. Alot of my favorites :frowning:

same issue, noticed it with zeratul skins. noxious ancient and hollow unraveler zeratul skins show as owned in collection tab but locked in loadouts

I can confirm as well. Several Malthael skins arenā€™t selectable even though Iā€™ve had them for years. I havenā€™t checked others yet so Iā€™m not sure how widespread the issue is.

Iā€™ve also run into this issue, saw it on cheerleader Kerrigan. havenā€™t taken inventory or anything so idk what else

has blizzard addressed this yet>?

same issue here. I Had a happy cloud. In the store i still own it but i cannot use it in gameā€¦ So i paid 5 dollar to buy a angry cloud to see if that solved the issue. now i cannot use that either,ā€¦

Hey there everyone!

I want to thank you all for your patience while we identified, fixed, and tested this issue. Everyoneā€™s reports were super helpful and I really appreciate all the help!

You should now have access to any and all skins, mounts, etc that you had before this or anything earned / purchased during this.

Again, thank you all for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

I just logged in and couldnā€™t select or find the pink Ghost Speeder mount after I used it earlier this week.

1 Like

In Quick Play is fixed, but the problem remains exactly the same in rankeds

1 Like

I have the same problems, hundreds of skins and mounts disappeared from my accountā€¦ I cant even quantify the loss cause I had almost any mount and Skin. different hundreds of euros disappeared???

No Blizzard, IM FURIOUS

Iā€™m still unable to select certain skins in drafted game modes, although I can in quick match. I noticed it on the Frozen Grave Warden Malthael skin, though I imagine there are others. I have a screenshot(s) of this issue if thatā€™s helpful.

Still not fixed for me. Missing lots of mounts and skins.

I have the same problem! with Dva skin i noticed not selectable

1 Like

Iā€™m still unable to use the Frozen Grave Warden skin, and was wondering if there has been any progress made on the locked cosmetics issue?

Same issue on my dva skin

1 Like

I have the same issue with my Dva skin too!!! Canā€™t use it in ranked!!!

Havenā€™t played since before the Hogger patch but I have this issue on a few heroes still, so it doesnā€™t seem like your fix fixed it. Are you guys still working on this or do we need to contact support and get it manually sorted?

Well I sense about these D.Va skins that canā€™t use in the Ranked? I didnā€™t see any Bug now.

Well I know about these heroes in somewhere soon to be fixed I didnā€™t help enough for it.

Just got ā€œCute Cosmonaut Qhiraā€ portrait, that i can not equip.

My D.Va Goliath and Hazard Goliath skin that i purchased is not usable in game, this happened before and i reported it, its fixed for a short time and it is not working again, please help me fix the issue, thank you!