Skins and mounts unselectable after Hogger patch

same issue, noticed it with zeratul skins. noxious ancient and hollow unraveler zeratul skins show as owned in collection tab but locked in loadouts

I can confirm as well. Several Malthael skins aren’t selectable even though I’ve had them for years. I haven’t checked others yet so I’m not sure how widespread the issue is.

I’ve also run into this issue, saw it on cheerleader Kerrigan. haven’t taken inventory or anything so idk what else

has blizzard addressed this yet>?

same issue here. I Had a happy cloud. In the store i still own it but i cannot use it in game… So i paid 5 dollar to buy a angry cloud to see if that solved the issue. now i cannot use that either,…

Hey there everyone!

I want to thank you all for your patience while we identified, fixed, and tested this issue. Everyone’s reports were super helpful and I really appreciate all the help!

You should now have access to any and all skins, mounts, etc that you had before this or anything earned / purchased during this.

Again, thank you all for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

I just logged in and couldn’t select or find the pink Ghost Speeder mount after I used it earlier this week.

1 Like

In Quick Play is fixed, but the problem remains exactly the same in rankeds

1 Like

I have the same problems, hundreds of skins and mounts disappeared from my account… I cant even quantify the loss cause I had almost any mount and Skin. different hundreds of euros disappeared???

No Blizzard, IM FURIOUS

I’m still unable to select certain skins in drafted game modes, although I can in quick match. I noticed it on the Frozen Grave Warden Malthael skin, though I imagine there are others. I have a screenshot(s) of this issue if that’s helpful.

Still not fixed for me. Missing lots of mounts and skins.

I have the same problem! with Dva skin i noticed not selectable

1 Like

I’m still unable to use the Frozen Grave Warden skin, and was wondering if there has been any progress made on the locked cosmetics issue?

Same issue on my dva skin

1 Like

I have the same issue with my Dva skin too!!! Can’t use it in ranked!!!

Haven’t played since before the Hogger patch but I have this issue on a few heroes still, so it doesn’t seem like your fix fixed it. Are you guys still working on this or do we need to contact support and get it manually sorted?

Well I sense about these D.Va skins that can’t use in the Ranked? I didn’t see any Bug now.

Well I know about these heroes in somewhere soon to be fixed I didn’t help enough for it.

Just got “Cute Cosmonaut Qhira” portrait, that i can not equip.

My D.Va Goliath and Hazard Goliath skin that i purchased is not usable in game, this happened before and i reported it, its fixed for a short time and it is not working again, please help me fix the issue, thank you!

my “Leorics Phantom” mount is “owned” in collections, but is unavailable to even select in my loadouts. please help!

2 Likes