Single player penalty on ongoing match

What are the statistics on wins, when someone leaves a match? I personally have lost 100% of my ranked matches when someone DC, regardless of how much the entire team tries and does their best. Even when every teammate is positive. Why does the entire team have to loose rank points? When someone DC on character selection only the person who leaves gets penalized.

Things come up, the pizza arrives, your internet drops, the electric company has a malfunction, etc etc. This has happened to me, why does my team, that had nothing to do with my misfortune, have to suffer for it? An even better example, why does the entire team have to suffer because one person decided they will just DC and reconnect all game?

Those players who encounter a misfortune like the ones mentioned above, not only will they understand that they should be the only one who gets penalized, but would understand when they are in a team and someone DC they will not have to suffer for it.

4 Likes

A DC or afk in ranked is a game loss. Players will say this one time they carried but I honestly believe 99% of afk or DC player games are a loss. You simply can not keep up

3 Likes

I strongly agree, do consider upvoting or liking this post so devs can consider this on their future update.

1 Like

I mean it seems like the problem is the fact the devs are not trying to deal with the afks. I mean we have had the exact same report and punishment system for how many years now?

You only can win with an afk or bot if you are facing 5 potatoes…

in over 10,000 games I’ve never won with a bot.

Not. Even. Once.

But guys we never give up. We are gonna lose but lets never give up so we can drag the game out as long as possible and if any of us quit, we are all gonna attack you and report you but ignore the guy who afked or left game.