Silenced after disconnect

After getting disconnected from a game and getting back into it, I found that I could no longer communicate via typing (Voice Chat, hahahahaahha). I didn’t receive any notification via the game that I’ve been silenced.

It seemed to fix itself next game, but I’ve never had this problem in the 8 years I’ve played, and there is no possible way there was a “new” patch, right?

If there is actually anyone working still on this game, any help would be appreciated.

It’s not a silence, this happens every time you disconnect and reconnect to the game since the latest patch. I don’t understand it either. The reconnect system is extremely terrible.

Check the “Official” Patch notes for the last 3 patches and didn’t see any mention of channels or chat being changed at all.

Not that I don’t believe the #1 white knight of Blizzard, but I’d still have some hope that maybe an actual answer might be provided, you know, from an official source.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.