Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Self destruct looks pretty, must walk toward the mech…

1 Like

a) If I have to suffer an explosion, I’d rather take it in my face. Fishing pieces out of my bum, or being otherwise hurt? Let’s make it quick.
b) Oh, there’s a D.Va, finally in person! So pretty, fast and famous. Also furious. I need an autograph. Hey, girl! … Holy smokes, it hurts! I don’t see either, did my eyes pop?

1 Like

I love it when D.Va says to Tychus"

D.Va: “No one’s gonna believe I met someone from StarCraft! Can we take a selfie?”

Tychus: “Uh… yeah. Wh– what the hell is a ‘selfie’?”

Ty is such a boomer.

2 Likes

Well, as a boomer I’d think about something else when hearing selfie, that’s for sure :joy:

No salt, but really funny.
Illidan. Preseason I managed 4:1, since that it’s 0:9. HP MMR 1523 :rofl:
So obvious. I wish he wouldn’t be so much about raw numbers assuming he has Abathur. No skillshots, anything.

The match was unwinnable anyway, Zarya, Li Li, Artanis as opponents, even though we did harass Nazeebo and Sylvanas somewhat successfully, the other three were actually empowered by my presence, making it a 4v8. Basically I should have just soaked literal 100% of the time. Not tickling Li Li for CDR, not poking Zarya shield, not triggering Artanis shield. Just stay away.

Hence no salt - maybe as a top 10 GM or Illidan main with level 100+ I could have done something but as a regular player, nah, dice rolls loss.

(And actually our Anduin was Plat 4, whereas our opponents were a mix of Bronze and Silver, averaging out around Bronze 1 against our team of Silver 1 or so. Of course, SL rank means nothing in QM but still. Shows how much matchup matters.)

1 Like

backdoor strat in ARAM is so stupid… when you think you’re making a come back, someone just needs to sneak and kill the base.

I mean, it wouldn’t be so bad if we can actually hearth to base to prevent most of the damage but walking back, the base is already gone.

Came back after a break and found the Win 3 games quest had popped into my quest log.

You can guess how well my return went!

2 Likes

oh yeah and now, one game before work and QM decides to bloody hard counter me on the enemy team

screw you dude who played garrosh screw you
and of course my team had the games most useless tank in existance, stitches

1 Like

Poor thing :smiley:
By the way, do people still care about quests? I have tons of currency but I just don’t know what to spend it on. Fine, alt accounts might be interested.

2 Likes

went back to QM after aram… eff me dead… no wonder I went to aram… just the same crap as aram…

Got snowballed…

Looked at the other team, 4 man team, average win rate on all 4 is around 70%, my team, all solo players and average win rate hovering around 51%

OK…

the fact this has been an issue since year 1…

It’s a special sort of feeling when, as Diablo, you’ve lined up the perfect Overpower->Shadow Charge stun, only for your ETC teammate to obligingly Face Melt right after the Overpower. :frowning:

2 Likes

I didn’t know people had that sentiment. I usually find Tracer downright infuriating to go up against.

Then again, 99% of my gameplay is on Probe, so any character that can stick to me like glue, even while I escape, and shred me like paper, is bound to royally tick me off.

This also applies to Genji, Greymanes and Zeratuls that know they can just walk up and kill me, and to some extent Lunara and Illidan (though I’ve gotten better at the Illidan matchup).

2 Likes

It’s a bit bizarre considering she’s definitely one of the higher win rate heroes.

Yeah, Tracer is downright annoying as Probius. Thankfully, once you get out of the laning phase, and you have a competent healer and tank to fall back to, she’s not really too big an issue. It’s just that early game where she’s rotating and not letting you push freely.

2 Likes

True, though she can be a pain even during teamfights, especially with the burstier builds.

I do agree she’s at her most annoying during early game laning. Getting caught mid-rotation by Tracer as Probius is usually just guaranteed death, and even in lane, if she decides to jump you, there’s a high chance you’re either forced to back/tap or killed outright as she tower-dives you to finish you off, then Recalls to avoid the shots. Her and Genji are my most dreaded heroes to see on the loading screen because of this. At least Illidan doesn’t have terrifying burst and can generally be pressured to stay at a distance by standing in a rift.

1 Like

The top objective guarantees a keep. The middle objectives gets us nothing.
When the objectives started, there was ONE enemy. Guess where my team mates went. mid.

Imgur

True, but, Jaina can totally sneak in and throw a Blizzard. (Or you with a Globe.)
Acshually I would have considered a boss there.

I hope you won anyway :slight_smile:

Two Alexstraszazas on the same aram team is the worst. Mostly useless for first 15 minutes but after that once they both transform and start spamming fire on lvl 20, could easily take on two teams at once. Most ridiculous thing ever, their autoattacks don’t match the animation and will catch you half a screen away.

1 Like

Had a really weird Volskaya match. By “really weird” I mean “Our Butcher did not pick any talents until level 13, picked Block and something else, then did not choose any further talents”.

The Nova yelling at us constantly to “focus healer” didn’t help morale much.

2 Likes

stop taking things to heart
I just said we need mor aoe damage
I’m not complaining about your playstyle
I’m not angry
I’m just seeing what we lacking

2 Likes

I see what you did there. :wink:

1 Like

Was this a Nova player? I find Nova players get very upset if anyone brings up wave clear…

1 Like