Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

I dont think it is about maining.
Its more about proper drafting…

If I had to fill tank, I couldn’t. If I had to fill bruiser, I couldn’t. If your junkrat didn’t play marksmen, then that could be the reason why he chose a second mage instead of an auto attacker

If his profile showed he can play an auto attacker then he’s just bad at drafting or just playing for fun

1 Like

Played 3 games with Melke and PeskyBerry.
First game was a loss. Second game was a loss, third game was a loss…

In ARAM, the enemy team has Deathwing, Uther, Deckard, Blaze, and Murky. I am main tank Dehaka, and our healer is Li Li. So with that comp, of course she goes the Blind talent at level 1, and … Water Dragon. Water Dragon. Into Deathwing/Murky and a billion cleanses. Gah.

Fortunately we made an epic comeback when they were pounding on our core, mostly because once I hit level 20, Dehaka has like 4 health bars they have to chew through, and I took the spell armor at level 1.

Are you hinting something? Were they duoed?

Actually what is Junkrat actually? An “Mage” (AP), AD assassine or hybrid? Personally I think Junkrat is hybrid, because his autoattacks can be boosted by talents.

I got called an “mvp man” because I was soaking instead of fighting for… I don’t even know what they were fighting for.

In the same game, I was yelled at because I was destroying a keep near the objective (the other team was late; mind you, the one yelling at me was also late) while someone else was already on the point (Volskaya), as if it was of utter importance to be ON the point in that situation… Sigh.

PS: and I did get MVP :stuck_out_tongue:

So i guess we are back to 2017 hots again when i in two games gets 2 main tanks on enemy team and my team only have one and they were not even in same party.
Guess matchmaker have decided that thrall is now a main tank since i played him in both of those games lol.

He had range assassin as his favourite role.
If you can’t play both mage and an AA in your favourite role, don’t enter league.

I can’t imagine situation when you want Junkrat more than any mage or AA.

He is both, but he doesn’t do any of it better than pure mage or pure AA

1 Like

I do, if the player is good with Junkrat, because skills matters.

Yeah… and yet when you need that sustain damage, he cant do it, nor finish opponents.
If you want burst, you will take a mage.

And if you want solo carry, it won’t be Junkrat.

Sure his sustain is weaker than Valla or Ray’s, but he has burst thanks to his heroics to finish his enemys. He is just harder to play.

This isn’t about the game, but about the forum. Post quality is really horrible at this point. So many posts that are just stupid and repetitive.

I think its time for my Sylvanas beginner guide. We need something that’s actually useful and not just stuff from a social media feed.

2 Likes

No we were all in the same team. Things did not go well…

There are still threads I find interesting and worth reading/posting in. My trick to not burning out on the forum is to mute threads that look like they are a train wreck from the very first post, as it completely removes it from my screen. If someone links something, I can see still and access the thread, I just don’t have to put up with the spam and other nonsense.

It definitely makes my browsing experience far more pleasant. Most of the troll and spam threads are just attention-courtesaning, so I feel no need to read, much less participate, in them. I figure if other people want to feed trolls, that is on them. Who am I to judge what they find entertaining?

But that doesn’t mean I have to see that nonsense.

5 Likes

I’ve tried to play DW again.
QM on Volskaya Foundry. On my side: Zeratul, Hanzo, Stukov, Li Ming and myself. On the other side Kael’thas, the butcher, Gazlowe, Xul and Lúcio.
Against this combo, it’s just no fun to play a DW. I tried to go Melee-Attacker Build [T1231131,Deathwing] but the synergy of Dragon Soul and Heat Wave doesn’t help any longer against a Butcher with Block Talent on 1, a Kael’thas with Burning flesh Build :nauseated_face: (yes, he went the full meme Build), Gazlowe with Turret/Robo-Goblin Build and an obnoxious Xul with Scythe Build.
In the End I died 6 (!) times to wombo combos of at least three of the opponents.
My team was laning, hiding, non participating on Objectives and losing every team fight.

And yeah the Butcher, Gazlowe, Xul, Lúcio, was a four men premade.

On Volskaya, I usually stay in world breaker form more than destroyer. You can zone the ovjective and decide where the enemy engages from, and your mages just have to shoot there.

if your mages follow up. We had no teamwork at all. Everyone ran alone to the objective instead of waiting for a coordinated attack/defend and got killed by the four-men-premade. They roamed as a team between the lanes ganking us whenever they could.

I hate it, that you can’t see if you encounter a premade or not anymore.
I’m not sure but I think it also isn’t shown anymore at the beginning of the replay.

1 Like

Happens often. There’s a feeling of hopelessness while you see your team (and youself) getting destroyed while the other team plays coordinated.

4 Likes

Even though they removed the ability to see enemy party stacks. It sometims gets pretty obvious that they are a premade when you see them play like that.

They tend to come running to rescue thier own much faster then if it was 5 randoms playing.
They gank in groupes
And sometimes have made a team that sync with each other to make it hard to win teamfights. This only applies to try hards though.

But still i think its unfair that solo ques have to suffer from all that. That why 4-5 man premades should always be matched vs same type of groupes or similar since the mmr handicap seldom make up for it when premade teams 60% of the time have better comp then you in qm.

And then ofc if they are try hards they wont have any trolls or mass feeders on thier team while you get all of it to make it even harder.

4 Likes