Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Which one? :eyes::eyes:

I buyed Alexstrasza yesterday and i’ve seen so many people leaving the Abundance zone when there were no threat or ennemies that i almost lost faith in mankind.

12 Likes

For the love of god, please don’t play a known solo lane hero and then say you don’t want to solo lane.

Looking at all you Crash Lightning users.

4 Likes

I would be fine with it if they say it during the draft.

3 Likes

Why is it that people that pick Nazeebo or Azmodan are ALWAYS bad?

Is it the hero? What attracts so many bads to those two heroes?

1 Like

bring back haunted mines, now blizzard!!!

9 Likes

Just had a pretty hard game on cursed hollow. We started losing every team fight but we were never really behind in exp. We were able to come back and got 2 tributes at that point. Around level 18 our LiLi tries to 1 v 5 the enemy team, she died, they got boss + curse and we lost the game :frowning:

2 Likes

I think video encapsulates a lot of feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7pBufgeRiA

1 Like

You don’t need to know.

I’m glad someone made use of my idea from yesterday, was too much to ask for a sticky though.

Just got out of a game. Was playing a brawl, the team didn’t pick a tank but we had a lot of damage, whatever. We were playing pretty safely, having a good time, doing well, no real problems. Right when we get to the enemy keep, our Greymane and Lunara suddenly start losing points off their IQ and begin to try constantly diving 1v5. I thought maybe the first two times they just got cocky but nope. They keep doing it and not only blame my healing (I was Stukov and literally healing them about as well as a Stukov can) but then blame team comp. They refuse to admit that they just gave up and we lose horribly. Nobody really has fun and they continue to act smug as though they were even remotely playing well.

I don’t really care much about the loss because it’s a brawl. However it will always be incredibly unfun to be in a game with people who suddenly decide to throw AND be jerks about it.

1 Like

Abathur, Hanzo, Xul, Lucio and me Muradin (My Team)
vs
Zul’jin, Varian, Anub’Arak, Alexstraza and Li-Ming

Everyone in my team pre-picked the heroes above directly when we all entered the draft. I advised against it asking them to really look at our pre-picks and reconsider. They all locked and i just shrugged… We enter the match and literally every aspect of the match that i predicted happened.

Letting out a biiiiig sigh because it’s just one of those common matches where you waste time unable to change the out-come. We lost so fast and hard in less than 10min.

1 Like

It’s voodoo of course.

6 Likes

Do you realize that Abundance is the only way how Alex can heal herself?

P.S. Buyed?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m just sick of Blizzard.

4 Likes

All the same day:

1. An Illidan that didnt show up for cursed hollow obj twice, and finally during the third tribute decides to start boss right next to the tribute as soon as it becomes active and gets us killed.

2. A Tyrande that refuses to help peel enemies off of the dragon knight obj at ANY POINT EVER while she’s solo laning and flames in chat.

3. A Jaina that that hovers around mid lane on blackhearts bay and wonders why our low damage team is losing a 4v5 at obj and starts flaming in chat.

My point. just help at objective.

7 Likes

Tbh, I just read your post ><

2 Likes

13 Likes

I hate it when people start to flame at you because your doing something they hate.

"Arthas is a tank not a solo laner
Gg we lost:
“Blaze cant solo tank”

Especially when its a onetrick dps.

4 Likes

When the other team get’s a Cho’gall (QM) he is an unstoppable monster who 1v3’s regularly and comes out on top. When my team get’s a Cho’gall a slight gust of wind knocks him over and his hobbies include dying before the objective and failing to make a meaningful impact whatsoever.

11 Likes