Reviving Heroes of the Storm

1 Like

An animated movie - never would’ve guessed it. Who’s into anime?

I totally miss the days of HOH, at least she was colorful!

1 Like

I didn’t care for HOH’s posts. I would rather have HOH than this one, or any try hard troll.

1 Like

Lol, did you just call me “a low effort” troll? :rofl:

Eh, you’re kind of a lolcow.

2 Likes

At least you finally admit you are one.

No, but I’m enjoying the ludicrous extent to which you’re taking it. Here’s someone who comes along with actual ideas and not only is he labeled a troll but a low effort one to boot! It’s incredible.

You can’t say things like this repeatedly:

Then have the expectation of receiving quality feedback or even opening a constructive dialogue. As for your ideas, it’s nothing that hasn’t been suggested before more times than I remember, both on the forums and Reddit.

See above.

2 Likes

The “quality feedback” came first. Case in point:

In your own words, what is the actual idea written in English featured at the start of the thread? There is no constructive dialogue when people demonstrably can’t even read. Why do you believe you’re entitled to participate in such dialogue?

There is a painfully obvious lack of mature people in this game’s community, and constructively that holds it back. When the developers themselves need help, well, you have wasted potential. That’s the point of this thread. Wasted potential. This game can be made better for all parties involved, but the parties are the biggest obstacles.

Trust me, my post are at best, low effort when it comes to you.

What is incredible is your arrogance and delusion. Would you rather be called a high effort troll? It’s higher on the scale, depending on how you look at it.

I find it painfully hilarious you alone think you can change HOTS with this idea. You essentially said that no one is on your level to improve the game and this thread was pointed at the devs and not something that community can partake in.
Your first mistake was to present your idea here. You needed to write a handwritten letter with a feathered fountain pen, sealed with wax of your family crest featuring a troll, to be delivered by horseback to Blizzard Headquarters. Only then will they take you seriously.

Oops sorry, I fed… Haha, just like in the game!

2 Likes

So low effort you don’t even amuse me. Basically you just tapped out and are stinking up the place. Pretty lame.

Just start reading the thread. :sweat_smile:

Ah huh.

I just don’t have the patience to be less offensive, not to mention it’s kind of for your own good. There is such a thing as getting too comfortable with oneself.

Keep in mind too he said the Dev’s also had no good ideas either. I feel this is a thread for only one. Cozy.

The irony!

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not a lie. Look at their track record. Outside of balance, new heroes and maps - the between the rails tasks - their ideas have done nothing to make the game more popular at best and have been failures at worst. That’s the “adult world” :earth_americas:. You can deny it or adapt. At least be reconciled to it or something, but it’s not a lie.

I didn’t start by focusing on you all sucking, but when I’m not listened to it’s time to write it like it is. You all absolutely suck when it comes to developing serious ideas.

If you’re able to explain this. I will give you a cookie.

No one asked you to. You know I haven’t played the game in years. I just enjoy busting on trolls like you.

The OP has so much irony, they can start an ironworks shop.

Lol, we treated you in kind. We told you like it is. Your ideas suck. Live with it.

1 Like

So you’re an actual troll. lol Not a good one either might I add. Anyway, what has you not playing? I would ask why you still hang around doing nothing on the forum too but that’s too personal of a question. It’s pretty weird you’ve been doing this for years.

I have no idea why you spend all this time arguing with strangers on the internet and then imply that you live in or know of the adult world lmao

2 Likes

Well, you keep replying and you keep boiling down a discussion about a dead game to worldview and philosophy, through personal slights and weird flexes.

So there’s at least entertainment if we hang around, yeh.

It’s like watching a kid try to explain their way out of being in trouble, only you’re not in trouble, you just kind of started firing off.

And you still haven’t answered what you want people to do, when the dev team won’t touch any ideas whatsoever whether good or bad…

What does the dev team actually do? Do they use these communities at all or do they just pay lip service to the notion that they value ideas? It certainly seems someone is still working on the game and not just on the odd new hero. It was stated as much in the summer anomaly thread.

I recall these letters being gold a few days ago.