[report griefers] where to upload the replay?

I’m done with this inefective reporting system. Clearly, the griefing report for trade winners isn’t really working.

Where can I send the replay? You can clearly see the afk/troll since min 00:00. Why are you neglecting us so much blizzard?

1 Like

they aren’t watching the games 24:7, because that would be a very stupid use of human resources, and bots deciding without proper guidelines that are conveyed to the players wouldn’t work, so this is probably their best solution, a light report system that works slowly, trolls and such probably won’t get outta bronze crossing my fingers cuz im almost out

buddy, this was in promotion to masters, boosted accounts, maybe account buyers… I have 2 replays of the same player, 2 games in a row, 1 in my team, other in enemy team.

They aren’t watching replays at all, that’s why I want to know there proper way to report it, to send the replay, and they can verify the legit of what I’m speaking about.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.