Remove stacking or game dies

2 grand masters in a group of diamonds matched against all diamond players. Like this is the best example of the worst possible match making in this game. This is teh reason why players are quitting. Stacked groups vs randos will never work. Games dead til this is fixed. Hopefully soon.

They aren’t going to fix it because people want to “play with their friends”

It’s a literal exploit and people just keep getting boosted. There are easy ways to fix it. Let’s see how much people would want to play ranked with their friends if those diamond kids had to play closer to GM games in those parties.

The GMs would think twice before adding the diamonds to their group. It happens in all ranks as well. Being partied with people in voice is enough of an advantage, but then take that and add having 2 players on the team 2 tiers higher than the enemy team… it’s 90% unwinnable for randoms. It is a legit broken system and it just keeps getting worse because of all the boosted kids now.

The last few seasons have just made the MMR even more pointless. They need a full reset and they need to bring back HL. Nobody would complain about it except the people who are taking advantage of this system right now to get boosted higher than where they belong.

Pretty sure OW implemented a system where you can only play with your friends within a range of the ranking system

1 Like

I dunno. I don’t play that game and ive hit the point I do not play this game either. Tired of losing cause someone is mad cause you asked them to soak or do a camp. Like if you communicate in this game, you get trolled and that is just sad.

1 Like