Rehgar's totem OP

68% ish masters, 64% bronze, 64.5% average

very similar for both qm and sl

1 Like

They’ve changed up talents as well if you note.

I played him a lot in 2018 I think. He was OP IMO because he was I like a sudo assassin style. Then they nerfed his damage then his healing. That’s what made him unplayable.

Why would you pick a low healing healer when you can’t even do good damage? But yes the few can make him work and still love his kit but it just couldn’t compete unless say you built your team around blood lust IMO. EVEN Prob had a descent win rate prior to rework

What they have done now is give him more utility. Which they tried to do when they combined some talents a year or so ago but they combined 2 bad talents together to compensate.

Provided they don’t over correct I think he’ll be ok (just my opinion and I guess we’ll find out in 6 months)

1 Like

General public doesn’t know potential of nichely picked heroes, it pretty much happens with every rework, pre rework D.Va bunny hop late game had a lot of power but the general public was always around D.Va being “”“useless”"" unless big shot is picked.

For Pre-rework Rehgar I’d pick him with a death ball comp and he could really excel, it’s a shame not a lot seen the potential of it.

Not to mention that his talent variety was pretty decent in couple of tiers.

1 Like

This is absurd. How they buff hero and not banning him from ranked. Not sure they understand what they do.

Yes and no. He is not just healer, you know, but fighting healer. As Kharazim. Can Kharazim outheal whole team for a few seconds in late game? Maybe. Rehgar able too but problem is he also has big AOE slowing which a few folks here after 16 even calling roots, he has cleanse as basic ability. It’s much bigger than Kharazim can offer.

Well, yes. You kinda need brain too not just balls to dive into enemy. There are pathetic players, no wonder.

I think the main problem is the totem has way too much HP.

It should have counterplay: you want OP utility totem, yes, but a the cost that it can be killed and you lose all that utility.

On the other hand, they could also just split the thing into 4 separate totems and it’d automatically be way more balanced.

1 Like

Thou forgot the most important thing - two debuffs affecting at enemy auto attacks and magic damage.

1 Like

six :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m really hoping they’ll nerf him this week. He makes QP unplayable for other healers.

At least in ranked, you can ban him

1 Like

Wish they would disable Rehg in ranked if they aren’t going to nerf him within 180 days. He’s automatically eating a ban slot or giving one team a massive edge.

One thing I would like to see is an adjustment of Bloodlust in a sense that it no longer provides an increase to player model/collision size. Doesn’t make much difference in “fair” team fights, but is quite insane when outnumbering players because it makes it impossible for them to escape - attackers gain both increased movement speed and is easier for them to body block.

Nothing about Rehgar screams overpowered on its own, but in combination it creates a ridiculously powerful hero and all of it is a toolkit of a single character.

1 Like

This puppy is killing my Qm games nerf already. Stop releasing broken heroes like zag and naz and then just nerf them back to being useless.

2 Likes

reghar totem is hella OP at level 1 lol… then lvl 16… victory if not… then hit lvl 20 blood lust+totem 3-5 enemies blew them off! victory!..

1 Like

It’s been an entire month. Please… nerf this garbage

This made me laugh. Thanks for that!

The only thing it doesn’t do is open into a fishing pole.

1 Like

This thread is bigger, so no idea why you claim the other is.
How wrong you want to be…

Also the devs doesn’t need threads like this to know Rehgar is op. They already knew after his winrate skyrocketed. And your bad comparison thread doesn’t help where he needs nerfs.

So pls make a thread about how the sky is blue to “help” ppl…

?
I don’t even know what you mean.
Do you claim to know how Blizzard works? Yes, they do look at feedback and flame threads… they just don’t respond. The more traction a thread gets, the more they look at it. The “Rehgar totem OP” thread took 2 months to get 50 replies. The “Rehgar totem is better than Tyrande’s stun” took a week to get 30 replies. Comments are what keep the thread active, not OP likes.

where are you going with this?

The funny thing is, you agree that Rehgar is OP and does more than other helers. His abilities and talents are overbloated… so, what are you even mad about? Do you just to argue for the sake of aguing…? That’s exactly why polemic threads get more replies in shorter time… there are people like you who get easily rattled…

Not mad, but my issues are with your dishonest approach and “spam” (since you just made another thread like this).
I told you why this is wrong. I’m out.
Enjoy your “forum traffic” about a topic that only says “Rehgar op” when that’s already know by everyone, especially the devs. They sure need to see it more often when they have all the game data…

I could not post in the original thread until X people replied, and if a thread is 2 months old… it’s a necro…

Only solution is to start a new thread.

yes, but (1) it’s been 2 months since it’s “known,” while normally they fix things faster, and (2) utility comparisons are a good way to gouge what one character brings over another within the same role. You may argue otherwise, but that’s exactly how things are designed; from there, it just becomes adount numbers.

Reghar’s issue is not primarily about big nubers, it’s about overbloated design.

My biggest complaint is it’s a no brainer skill which requires 0 skill to use. Pick level 1 talent and place totem = insanely huge advantage to your team at the start of EVERY team fight.

It has 3 forms of CC also with the level 1 talent. Rehgar now “COUNTERS” a lot of melee assassins 1vs1 with that talent. How is it a “healer” can 1vs1 Melee assassins? Makes no sense.

Attack speed and spell power is a double whammy on melee assassins also - It makes some pretty much useless as well.

The snare was powerful enough - With how easy it is to use and difficult to kill, you waste time trying to deal with it as the other team - or lose the fight every time because you get herp derped by a 0 skill ability with 1 talent at level 1 that counters pretty much every hero in the game.