Reconnecting over and over Disconnect Bug

Joined a game in brawl. After character select I get reconnecting screen. Doesnt change. I alt+f4 and restart. Get back into the game, play for 1 minute, get reconnecting bug. I wait 4 minutes, nothing happens. I alt+f4, restart client, get back into game, same thing happens 4 more times. I restart computer, i restart internet, all is fine here, start a new game. Get pass character select fine, in game now, been reconnecting since i started this chat. Only seems to be on my end. West coast NA. Never had this problem. My internet is stable and fine says speedtest. Not on my end.

5 Likes

It’s happening to me too. We now have about 5 people on the subreddit reporting the same issue. Same problem has happened in the past, and there isn’t a single solution post from players or Blizzard. Some people claiming the issue went on for months. Today was supposed to be my “HotS day”, and if this thing is broken much longer, I’m going to be really dissapointed. Don’t want to have to go back to LoL.

This is also happening to me. I lost 500 points in a storm league match and now have leavers.

Tried to load up a brawl. Reconnecting issue. Now i have 4 leaver matches.

I have the same issue and it is not my network

I am having the same issue as well. I did the scan repair with no success. Checked all my internet settings everything is running fine. Not sure how to resolve.

Update: I’ve managed to get a game to work on a new account. I’m going to test another game on another new account before I log into my actual account. I already received the deserter penalty on my main account from this issue.

It still seems others are having the issue though. My Quick Match games keep being reset because “a player disconnected from the service”, and in the game that I played there were multiple players disconnecting.

UPDATE 2: Nope, still not working. Going to try the original new account again and see if it works again. No clue why it would have worked that one time on that one account.

1 Like

I created a new account as well, but it also has the same trouble. I will be using that new account to test the waters until they get their game straight.

I got a QM to work with no issue. Not sure if this has been resolved or not. Going to try another QM before doing ranked to make sure I don’t have any problems.

Just tried another QM and right back to having the reconnecting issue. Looks like it has not been resolved. Hopefully Blizzard will post something soon on this.

Still not working. Only adding up more leaver matches in brawls.

This also is happnening to me!
So hateful

AYUDA POR FAVOR

I had one qm go fine, no issues on my throwaway account. I queued up for another game and was met with instant re connection issues.

What ISP? Having this issue with Verizon Fios in NJ.

I have verizon fios too

I’m having this problem. On Verizon FIOS in upstate NY. Not looking forward to the leaver penalty. :frowning:

By chance, was the game that worked on Cursed Hollow or Blackheart’s Bay?

Blackhearts bay for me

1 Like

I am having the same issue in Ranked Storm League, QM, and Brawl. The game is unplayable at this point.

Lets get some focus on this as quickly as possible please?

Interesting, all of my games that have worked have been on Cursed Hollow, and another user reported that only Blackheart’s Bay was working. Really wish Blizzard would respond.