Really bad Competitive

Hell is frozen and Blizzard is going easy on forum moderation :joy: Didnt think id live to see this day.

1 Like

You cant enjoy your league when half of the league is filled with players who dont belong. this game was a failed experiment to see if you can get 5 random people on the internet to act with a common goal and it is a blistering failure.

Point in case. I just had a game where I asked our guldan to match up against azmo at top as he was the best and only option to stop azmo from kicking in our teeth up top. He gets angry because i said forget your quest and stop azmo and proceeds to throw the game.

This was a ranked match in Tl.

This game will always be garbage tier in ranked unless you are a full 5 man because it is a game about cooperation. Just wont work and Blizzard understood this long ago and are just letting this game die a slow death.

I am not saying you cant have some fun in Qm, but ranked will always be a cess pool and a joke.

You were the sololaner as Sonya, you should have been there not Guldan.

Besides your team was doomed the second someone drafted Abathur and nobody picked a main tank, not to mention having no way to heal poke effectively with Uther.

Squishy team vs Li Ming is a really bad idea.

Aba and thr lvl 1 Uther were the problem way i see it.

Aba with bad talent picks and 3rd last in soak in the game, Uther with bad talents and a hero he has never played before.

Your spin to win build with leap is also questionable

Literally everything in that game was pretty meme.

Edit: The game before you played Muradin and forgot that only reason you pick thunderburn at 4 is to pick W heal at 13 to prock it twice but you went burning rage.

Also haymaker and most deaths in the game? Did you use E to go in?

You might be where you belong tbh, we all have bad games and even as the guldan did top your XP and kills and was second in Hero dmg so it doesnt look like he was throwing, maybe he had a bad game like you did on your Muradin.

1 Like

uh actually no. i was heals. other options were muradin etc or valla so, guldan was the only choice. why are you making stuff up lol?

completely different match.

please stop trying to use hotslogs and second guess me. you arent even on the right matches. you just look stupid.

I know what rank I belong in. Keep defending the game like the fankid you are though. You can play it with the handful of other people left playing it who dont see the issues.

Sorry, i was looking at a sky temple match in TL that happened 12.12.2018 from the highest hotslogs MMR player with your name, i guessed wrong then.

No you are literally combining two matches into one/ with neither of them having an Azmo in it (which is what i said in the original post).

You are half reading my post and then trying to use hotslogs when you apparently dont even know how lol

Also even on the muradin comment (even though that wasnt even the match in question), people do take the double W w/o taking the heal. Again if you knew how to understand hotslogs you would see that the heal has 20% less pick rate than the dbl W.

I went rage because we had dbl support so I did not need the heal.

But please, at least know how to use hotslogs before you come on to troll my post.

Learn to build, heal and double W are on the different tiers lul

again, all you know how to do is troll and you arent even good enough to understand hots logs so you are even bad at trolling.

I took rage over the heal because we had dbl support, and people in masters take that build when its better. (and again Ill point out that match isnt even the match in question because there isnt even an azmo in that match…)

But keep blindly picking without considering what specific situation you are in.

Just stop trolling my posts when you arent even smart enough to use hots logs.

In any game when I get placed in Gold or lower, I just imagine it will be a 1v5, and play accordingly.