Ranking in bronze is terrible

Yeah check the topic below this one, he has been flaming me pretty hard. As for the bronze thing, It is just a part of a broken MMR system. I really dunno how to suggest help. As dumb as this sounds You may make another account and see if you can get better MMR on that one. Other than that I suppose just keep playing in premades, maybe a win streak of 10+ will change your points?

haha you poor thing got ā€œflamedā€ . now you came here to tell everyone about the bad bad spawn :smiley:

Yup flaming on a form lying about my rank and charging player for information when called out. Gosh I wish I could stop crying right now

Yeah its only just your MMR is not bronze 5 high. Imagine 2 players. One dropping from bronze 4 with 5 points, loosing 5 games in a row and landing in bronze 5 with 5 points(loosing 200 points per game). Now there is someone who was 30 games in a row just running into towers and is obviously since 30 games in bronze 5 with zero points. now the second player wins by luck and gains 5 points so both player have the same rank and amount of points. Question: the MMR of which player is higher? right the one who gains 200 points per loose/win.
The official response you can find if you search on google for: hots bronze 5 strom league update
sadly cant post links

keep beeing childish. one more useles post from you in someones topic having a question and needing an explanation. but seeing your post history its nothing new

You the one flaming people with wanting to sell information.

I dont get why they dont have avoid teamate option. I had this happen to me so many times in diamond and plat. very dumb and ruins game for people

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Ranking in bronze is terrible:

I didnt even thats a spot. but yes what your saying is all true. My first time playing I got into gold. wasnt super good at first but I mastered 4 tanks. I PLayed them . knew to soak peel and when to secure kills. then I uped my roster now playing 13 charaters and in gm. In time you will get out but u must learn to play game as stated. At the level your at u can carry team if your good trust me I did in gold alot.

1 Like

You donā€™t ever get 200 points in B5 max is 75 so thatā€™s grinding to 1000 all the way to B4.(Ya, sounds legit huh) Then you get 200. Just shows how much you think you know about B5. This game is dead just due to the lack of decent players. (And by decent i mean normal respectful human beings)
When pretty much every game is troll or just a new player or I donā€™t know someone that is drunk or high or whatever the game becomes not fun. LoL is so much more put together as a game. Right now Hots is nothing but a worm on the end of a hook with a line about to break and Blizz/Activision are just keeping it up for monetizingā€¦
They have force 50% so you cant climb outā€¦ you win 8 in a row then your all happy you are climbing then bamā€¦ then next 8 are all losses to keep you thereā€¦ They arenā€™t good games at all either like oh man that was close but a gg, they are complete smashes and you are just dumbfounded what just happened. Iā€™ve played thousands of games in B5 and higher and itā€™s an unmistakable pattern. The matchmaking is broken blizzard have no clue how to fix it, theyā€™ve even broken the AI now tooā€¦ trying to change the towers to copy league lol, like they are trying to save the gameā€¦ itā€™s deadā€¦ the playerbase in ranked are so toxic I have to disable chat every game due to the hate and racism, the name calling, the massive amount of it is disgusting. Worst gaming experience Iā€™ve ever had in a mp game.

2 Likes

Lol gold is way different then the trash in b5 bud, itā€™s not even close to the mentality of players. There is no climbing out. You are the only one on the team trying and there are two in base afk one is running it down and one sitting at a wallā€¦ You can only climb in a stackā€¦ solo q is trash.