Ranked - +/- pts based on avg winrate of each team?

Many complain about smurfs, which occurs often in dying games. Would a ranked pts system based on the difference between the two teams’ avg winrate help with that? Would it also help with playing with very poor players? Saying that the team with the higher winrate avg are favored, this would be based on odds of who would win.

Smurfs have a high winrate % (e.g. diamond smurfs 55-70%, masters 70-85%). So if you took a value of 5 per winrate % difference and add/minus from 200 based on who is favored to win, that could be what the winning team gains/the loser loses.

For example, if it’s a big difference such as a party of smurfs (70% avg) and regular players (50% avg), 20x5 = 100 pts, which is added/minused from 200. The favored smurf team would win 100/lose 300. The underdog would win 300/ lose 100, More even winrate avgs would probably hover around winning/losing 200. If it’s only a 2% difference, then favored team would win 190/lose 210.

Every magic comes with a price.
Favoring smurfs would mean that they ascend slower, meaning they are being smurfs longer, causing even more disturbance.

It’s all about what do you want. Good matches, winrate, ladder climbing. We all have different preferences. Sometimes I wish I’d lose more points, so that I get derated quicker, so that I get easier matches. But again, those would be unfair towards my opponents.

So I don’t mind losing a full 200 points against a team of smurfs. It gives me a free win down the line. I do mind the experience of losing. Hence I want smurfs to be placed ultra fast.

Then again, go ask a Diamond / Master about it. They’ll say everyone has to earn their place to weed out lucky ones.

ps.: I prefer what Quick Match seems to do. Going on a win streak can fairly quickly elevate you a lot, on top of matches being random anyway. Going on 2-3 streaks of 8:4 reliably puts me against full Platinum enemy teams (or a rainbow including masters) whereas losing just 4-5 matches in a row quickly results in a full bronze match. They are relatively fair, no guarantees, but it helps. That’s the magic of hidden MMR: it does whatever it wants, as long as it can give good matches (it can’t, but that’s another story, neither can SL).