Ranked is dead----

i dont think so i get to s2 then pause it, for mount before that everything was fine.

There was a post on a bug that had to do with this.

Edit
Found it:

was looking into it.

1 Like

So im playing on EU servers, and queues most of the time are either instant or 30 seconds max, except when its really late like 1am in which case it can be a couple minutes which is totally understandable. Im Master rank, which is the lowest percent of people and i can find games really fast. If youre in QM/lower ranks and it takes so long, it can only be bugged

1 Like

Thx for replay i see lot players are in the same boat i tought i was only one . Im glad its only a bug and people still play it .:smile:

Looks like they found the problem. likely your rank and acutall mmr are too far apart so the ranked matching breaks and cant find a game… interesting. But your screwed until next season starts in 2 weeks…

[quote=“Huginncord, post:115, topic:18353,
full:true”]
Hey everyone!

First, I want to thank everyone for their patience while we investigated this issue. We have identified a potential cause for this and are looking to implement a fix with the new season and ranked updates.

We believe this issue resulted in affected players’ MMR and Season Ranks greatly diverging, which was causing the match maker to have trouble finding games for those players. While this was most often seen in players who were leaving large amount of games, it was also possible to affect players who were playing the game normally. With the ranked changes that will better map MMR to Season Rank, this issue should be resolved.

After the new Ranked Season begins, if you are still seeing this problem, please let me know so we can investigate further!

Thank you for all the information and reports!
Huginncord
[/quote]

1 Like

update, my rank is now instant. played 5 games last night.

Do you see the queue thing at the bottom of the screen? I ask because I’ve ran into a bug sometimes where for some reason it will stop the Queue for some reason but still show the cancel button halfway through it’s animation of leaving the screen.