Racist and aggressive player

well it’s simple i’m tired of people like these so i will be uploading screenshot of the constant insults that are the order of the day.

I hope something is done about it with these kinds of people who ruin the gaming experience.

He is a racist player who begins to insult the game started and even when he finishes he does not stop insulting, saying that I am a retard that although his statistics are negative compared to mine he is better for the simple fact that he just started playing the season and he is higher level, (what an intelligent argument to have told me that I am of a low iq, haha)

well, his gamertag is “Wndz”

(I have the screenshots of the conversation but unfortunately I can’t put the image here)

Hopefully blizzard really does something about it, I stop playing for long seasons and every time I return the same, many “toxic players that only ruin the gaming experience.”

I have been banned several times for responding to insults from people without neurons like this, and I think they should be exposed for the community to clean up.

Don’t invest your feelings into the negative people they’re prolly kids or adaults with no life experience. Don’t get fired up bc of texts it’s not good for you

1 Like

Its bullcrap too, if you stand up for yourself and speak up to someone like this. you are the one who gets punished. If someone was doing this raciest BS IRL they would get punched in the face. Blizzard needs to make a system that instantly punishes people for raciest comments or for telling players to kill themselves.

Literally had someone I reported last night tell me to go kill myself. Wonder if he gets any punishment. That is probably the nastiest thing I have had said to me in an online game in 10 yrs.

1 Like

Nah they will not get any, it has to happen like 200 times before blizzard looks into it.

its probably you’re fault stop giving him reason to be racist and aggressive towards you.

1 Like

racist shouldn’t be used so easily you did something to anger him and your crying about it on the forums.

you both talked smack and your looking for revenge, i’m taking the other guy/women side and not yours because you used the word racist i hate that word your trying to take advantage of someone by using that word keep that stuff in the court room for reason trail and crime committed, not in public to gain self votes to get more people on your side its disgusting.

to me its not racist its just hate you both used hate thats all it is with everyone bad or good people and you allowed him to get under your skin is what i see.

I know a lot about racism, my most played character is a troll GAZ