Qhira, the most broken hero in Heroes of the Storm history

Nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes we start losing a lot to a specific hero and we start thinking that the hero might be OP.

Also no need to look to delete this thread, we have nice information here for anyone who has a problem with her.

1 Like

Just practice learning her telegraphs and ability range. Your best bet against her will always be to strafe away, not move in a predictable line. It might help to take her into try mode so you can see how far she can move, ability range, cooldown lengths, etc. Knowing how a hero functions is key to understanding how to stop them.

Nah I second this. She has the best evade in the game AND 50 spell armor. Just move them to the same talent tier. OR- Make her targettable while spinning. Easy fix.

Deathwing looks like it’s designed for QM/Bronze play.

Coordinated teams will have a field day againt him.

1 Like

I mean, he was the highest winrate before the buffs and he’s still is a dangerous one to deal with after the buffs.

Can we fix her? She might be broken but a hug will do a great job

If Qhira breaks it in the first .5 seconds it’s nothing but a painfully average charge and knocback.
If she decides to wait longer it’s actually quite easy to predict when she’s going to go in, either she’s going to wait to hook away and not finish at all or she’s going to try and get the knockback to knock you into her team. Having an awareness of the battlefield around you, not even the mini map just the field of play should tell you where she’ll try to boot you.

Walk towards your tank or other heavy CC while she’s attached to you,
Also if you are low enough halth for her to get her bonus Execute damage why are you near her? Her range on both Q and E are only 1 unit give or take, longer then the Johanna stun. Only thing sheh as that reaches any farther is her hook which is a long Cooldown and her only escape

i just think her full HP recovery needs a nerf, she almost heals full HP every 8secs combine that with all her kit she does seem a bit more powerful than most heroes in this game.

Yeah how has he gone so long being this good? Far from niche. Great PvE. Solid team fighter. Can sneak away and boss on most maps without anyone noticing. Amazing survival talents. Took Animal Husbandry as a goof once and never died. Had 4000+ extra health by the end of the game

1 Like

So it’s a you issue.

In what universe does that warrant a nerf? Certainly not this one.

Qhira is in need of help, the “bug fix” for her bleed damage seriously gutted her kill potential.

Now shes just an insanely high risk assassin with middling to average damage output. Her middle of the road damage is far too low for the amount of risk she has to put herself in to make it happen.

She needs a lot of stacks on a lot of targets for that. Even 3 heroes with 5 stacks is only about 30-40% hp odd.

Main issue to be careful with her is her talent selection. If she builds melee you do not want to face tank her as she quickly ramps up to Butcher damage.

not when you go full W build with the quest. that way you gain even more health which doesn’t require you to have dots on so many targets to get full health

1 Like

You’re just bad. Dont get hit by het E, or plan it so you can trap her if she does.

Shes extremely squishy and vulnerable if she misses her E.

She’s not in danger though

Let’s say it this way = she’s a better Alarak but harder to make a combo with

Harder to be impactful with her but probably more safer than him

She can 1v1 pretty much any backliner without even using an ult, that usually is not the case with other most notable flanker melee assassins, they most of the time need to either use their ult on the victim or return again to the “crime scene” to make the final blow… So far from what I’ve experienced and seen = she’s pretty much 1 turn KO, takes longer time isn’t the burst but she doesn’t need to use her ult for the kill or return

SOME concerns are legit about her if playing a backliner, but then again = her balance trait is that she has relatively hard to hit skillshots

When she goes what now?!

The only talent which improves her healing from Blood Rage is Healmonger, which only applies to heroes with stacks and less than 50% health.

Using level 0 maths, she has 1950 HP. The active of Blood Rage does…

Qhira deals 32 damage and heals for 85 Health per enemy Hero affected. Damage and healing is increased by 50% per each additional stack on that Hero.
This means a hero with 5 stacks heals her for 85 * 3 = 255 HP. Having 5 heroes effected by it will only heal her for 5 * 255 HP or 1275 HP. 1275 HP is less than her 1900 HP starting amount.

Hence she cannot “full heal” from Blood Rage alone. She will need Healmonger and most enemies with less than 50% HP, or to have more than 5 enemy heroes with 5 stacks to full heal. This also requires she have 5 stacks applied to each hero, which is harder than one may think, especially early during a fight.

which is so easy. i’m not “assuming” things i played Qhira many times already and it’s so simple to get targets to literally no hp

In which case most heroes could kill them.

kill who? we’re talking about Qhira “healing her self” and you’re saying it as if “she must have dots on more than 3 heroes to full heal and they must be 50% or something” which is false.

Are you saying that the healing from Healmonger is being affected by the 50% extra healing per additional stack? If this is the case it would explain what you are saying as a single hero with <50% HP would heal for 825/1950 HP and that talent would be extremely OP. Just 2 and a bit such heroes would be a full heal.

However it was my understanding the +190 was a flat amount, hence why it was so large.

1 Like

yeah that’s what i wanted to say if you get 1 hero low hp and have dots on the rest without them being low you can heal full with that. it’s midnight here failing at explaining

1 Like