Progressing in ranked

you throw game or feed 17 deaths in game, you should be banned. You afk at base cause its gg at 7min, you should be banned.

you totally right. After Blizzard fired a ton of people and moved developers away from hots ,they should now hire more people so they can go manually through every single report and ban people accordingly.

You mean activision fired a bunch of people and that was there dumb mistake.

While I certainly agree and report even my own irl friends for stuff like that that has nothing to do with ranked and everything to do with the do nothing report system. Your frustrations are completely misplaced. Reports do nothing as far as I am aware so if you are going to crusade against anything it should be that.

On a side note it has to be intentional feeding not just being a bad player.

1 Like

You are right, it is someone who is dying on purpose but that is the point. There is way too many of these players out ther edoing that

There is but again I reiterate itā€™s got nothing to do with ranked and everything to do with a report system that litterally does nothing otherwise some people I know irl would have been bloody banned by now or at least gotten some kind of punishment. Nothing ever happens no matter how much they afk and with people knowing there is no consequences to that itā€™ll just keep happening. Every game mode is plagued by it

Exactly and that is why the game is doing so bad. All game modes are flooded with trolls and smurfs cause they know they are gonna get away with it. You mix that with ranked requirements letting nearly anyone who has a account to be allowed to play, if they get mad, they just make a smurf and get on and throw game to ruin other peoples games. Its a huge problem that so many players deny or fail to see.

you can come and complain here for days, nothing will change. Do we have currently the best system to ban trolls and afks? No. Can we have a better system? also no. To make this system better you have people to go manually through the reports. Considering the current state of hots this is impossible. Also a perfect Auto-ban system is technically impossible. We have an auto ban system in place to some degree and even that is missused heavily by frustraded players (streamers for example getting banned for no reason). So explain please what are you trying to achieve here? You make no suggestions how you can POSSIBLY make it better, so it sounds like you come here only to let out your frustartion.

Your thoughts dont count, you claim to sell information and advice to people so.

hard to discuss a topic if all you can is to come here and cry?

Note: We can see here an ā€œargumentum ad hominemā€. If you have no arguments left or you feel opressed by your ā€œopponentā€, you can always use an ā€œargumentum ad hominemā€. Its basically very easy to use and helps you to win most discussions. Just ignore the topic of the discussion and try to attack someone personally making them look bad, invalidating their point that way.

You cant afford my replies :wink:

Than donā€™t come to a competitive DISCUSSION forum? Look you can sh*tpost as much as you want Iā€™m really ok with that. Iā€™m coming here to show everyone how little you stand behind the things you say , attacking mostly your poor argumentation and delusional thinking. Arguments win debates not opinions or personal blames. So maybe you try next time to stay on topic just not to look like you only have empty words

No you were caught pretending to be something you are not and I called you out and you got overly defensive about it and came up with very pitiful excuse to avoid proving anything you say. You are a troll and only come here to talk bad about people who call out all the problems in this game. You wanted to argue and I offered to take the arugement to the game but you claimed I couldnt afford it so you no longer have nothing to give. I Suggest you seek out theorpy cause your attitude isnt a healthy way to live.

This was the discussion:

Me:ā€œyou are free to disprove me, thats what the forums are for. you have my explanation to every single of the points above as well as many others threads made to the same topics.ā€

You: ā€œCool well I got the links ready for ya to do so. My MMR is stormleague is higher than yours so I hightly doubt you are truly master rank.ā€

I see how you ā€œoffered to take the argument to the gameā€ . Have you maybe missread your name and my name?

The rest we all know, you started pitifully trying to disprove my rank which has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the topic and than you asked for a personal consultation, which I agree is costly. You know what is free? being able to lead a discussion. Not just throwing some ā€œxy is brokenā€ than keep going of topic without even being able to explain your position. Why anyone should take you serious if you canā€™t make a point? Why should i send anything to you if its a one sided discussion, with you carrying more about my rank than the topic? What should i disprove in first place? The crap you pulled out of your A** and typed down in seconds? Can you answer me this please??? ā€œcalling out problemsā€ and whinning with putting out so many missinformations are 2 different things. To call anything out you need at least some basic understanding of the things. ā€œNo you were caught pretendingā€ laughable, finding some 3rd party websites, not knowing which Spawn i really am and than pretending some crap. I know its hard to have a discussion when you cant make a point thats why we again talk about my rank and not the topicā€¦ dont know reallyā€¦

Also: next time you claim some BS at least cite me.
Case is closed for me here in respect for the other users here.

You can not win a discussion with ā€œYou can not afford my adviceā€ that comment alone just showed you had nothing to offer but bs. I will not believe a word you say cause you are full of crap.

Also if you check names under the reply option when you reply to a certain comment it shows the personā€™s full name and number, I have added people I play with via this way so I know which spawn you are. Just stop lying and give up that you were caught.

Which discussion we talk about ? You whinning like a girl is NOT a discussion.
Ok letā€™s make a deal: I prove to you that Iā€™m master and you make a post here how you are a full retard who believes in 3rd party websites. Deal?

I asked you to do that weeks ago but you declined so its too late now.

Also claiming someone is whinning like a girl is kinda sexist so I suggest you do not do such things.

So why you try to blame me for weeks because of it? All your arguments are based on this. And now its " too late " haha pathetic . But Not to late to blame me on this nono! I think you have shown here everything. Blaming people based on your opinion and a 3rd party website is ok but admiting that you were wrong thatā€™s what you canā€™t.

Keep on trolling, You are the one making yourself look bad here not me. Just give it up.

Oh please spare me this. You avoiding the topic again who is the troll? Just answer a simple question. After you blamed me and called me a liar for days, are you willing to admit that all this was just BS you were spreading here? Iā€™m willing to provide proofs from my side. Just answer this, donā€™t come with some excuses. If you donā€™t do this than who are you than? I tell you, you are a no one who throws empty words at people while not being able at least to stand behind his words. Dont open your mouth if you cant commit to what you are saying. Again simple answer . Are you willing to admit it here if I provide proofs that show how much of a liar you are, yes or no?