Problem with game in Mac (resulting in leaver status)

I’m unsure what the issue is here but I’ve played quite frequently for some time recently, and this is the first time I’ve experienced this. I was in a ranked game and we were winning, suddenly my screen froze but the audio continued for a while … I decided at that point to kill the app and rejoin. When I came back in I got another kill and contributed a bit more, but quickly faced the same frozen screen. this time the app closed before I could even switch out of the app to kill it and rejoin. When I logged in again, I had leaver status.
I’ve verified my installation, and like I said I’ve had dozens of recent games with no issues, so this feels highly unusual.

I’ve had no recent updates to the operating system, no updates that I an aware of to the game, and no changes to the settings.

edit: But I’ve also now reinstalled the game entirely and I am still getting an issue, now before even I can join a game the screen is freezing.

edit 2: I’ve now uninstalled again while having the finder open to the application folder, and then deleted the folder that it was installed in, and then reinstalled. And now it appears the issue is gone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.