Probius Skin idea

I love Probius and have really enjoyed playing him! My brothers and I thought of a really cool skin idea for him. How about having Probius have a fish skin. He already looks like he is swimming in the air. His Drisruption Pulse could be bubbles. His Warp Rift could be a whirlpool. His Photon Cannon could a clam that shoots bubbles from the pearl. His pylons could be coral. If you pick up Pylon overcharge then the coral grows and shoots bubbles out as well. Lastly his Null Gate could be a waterfall. These are just suggestions and could easily be improved but I wanted to get the idea out there.

6 Likes

HE COULD HAVE A BUBBLE AROUND HIM AND LITTLE ONES AS A TRAIL WHEN HE MOVES! :rofl::smile:

2 Likes

Neptulon claims he cares about all the ocean’s creatures equally. But given the number of water elementals charged with keeping Goldius safe, it’s safe to say this curious goldfish is his favorite.

3 Likes

I’ve thought about this too and I think it would be so cool! Maybe it’s just me but I think Probius looks a bit boring and he doesn’t have a lot of variety in his skins. Therefore, I think it would be awesome to have a bit more organic skin for him. It could give him some life :smiley: