Press F for Whitemane

I’m sure whitemane will be ruined by this rework just like Johanna, Varian, Sylvanas, Azmodan, Zeratul, Hammer, Diablo, Abathur, and Tyrande. Literally unplayable!

1 Like

I’ve been playing Whitemane since the servers came up and I’ve not been having these alleged mana issues. It took me a couple games but it feels like I simply can’t run out unless something crazy happens. Feels on par, or possibly better, than other healers.

Disclosure, I’m not a healer main by any means, but I am usually good with mana management, and Whitemane is easy in this regard.

1 Like

F

i kinda sucked at her before. but another damned AA hero. who ever is in charge of reworks so help me if we get another AA based rework… all this did was take away from an intresting desgined hero and turn them boring. still annoyed they killed my jo who could take ever passive and just wade into combat and be there.

12 Likes

F uck you Blizz for ruining everyone with ‘reworks’

6 Likes

F

8 Likes

Let’s just say this rework will make Whitemane better (which I don’t really believe it will), it’s not really worth ruining what made the character so fun and unique in the first place. It’s the same reason I don’t play Tyrande anymore.

10 Likes

We will always have her thighs.

14 Likes

Blizzard already said they will change a character to something entirely different than it was before as long as it is for the health of the game.

Not saying the rework is good or bad, just pointing this out.

2 Likes

What is that “health”, if you lose more players, saving it?

16 Likes

I’m absolutely fine with that, as long as they still make them entertaining (even in a different way). Just seems like WM in general seems kinda bland after the rework.

3 Likes

A question to be asked in an AMA tbh.

Just a reminder that with every rework lots of players say they are quitting, so idk… :woman_shrugging:

They might be ok with that.

healing is bland in general. AAing is bland, forcing to do both as the only build= super bland. the only reason hots healing is fun is because ever healer has a different way u can play them, and are not forced to be a heal bot.

well beside lt, but even lt u have things u can do while healing. with wm rework the spells feel very lackluster and don’t add to the healing much. not to mention the only root/slow shes get is at 16.

I don’t want to start, but with such way of “fixing” things developers will kill game by theirselfs!

2 Likes

Isn’t it what they’ve been doing since a long time ago though? :worried:

If they’ve been doing it for so long - I just realized it…

1 Like

Oh my sweet summer child…

hugs

I won 9 games as Tassadar in QM and stomped so many players there…

I don’t want Tassadar’s rework :fearful:

3 Likes

Rip Whitemane. (you will be missed)

5 Likes

Lets all change our avatar to Whitemane in memory.

9 Likes

I hope this will do :+1:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF