Post is necrod dont open

First I love the game I play it daily but its get ruined.
I created a smurf account to help my GF learn the game.
As many people I put money in my main account. It’s in diamond where I see a lot of master players + smurf.

The reason a lot of people like smurfing is because:

• Its safe, your main account doesnt get hurt
  • It is fun, you feel very powerfull and people cant do sht about it. I generally love to play with this acc more then my other account because diamond league is a topic off its own. (lots of high master/GM’s when im still diamond in soloqueue)
  • Helping your friend or other to get to a high rank
  • The game hates a high mmr. If you are a plat 5 with the mmr as a diamond 5, you get a mmr gold 5 people as a compromise. So the high mmr player never gets carried and must always carry for two
  • Its for me a chance to play with my real friends who see this game as casual and so they have a fair chance

But I see people who are diamond 1 playing with a silver 2 it is just unfair for the 5 opposing people who are playing on their main account. Who invested real money in it. while that silver 2 smurf just didnt do anything and ruins the game for the people who want to play fair. (if you get this)
It is honestly a garbage system.

When I see a army off smurfs help their friend, and keeps spraying us or spamming b after a teamwhipe (on my main acc i dont abusive this acc) It just ruins the game for us. My friends are tired off this and the game because

The only reason why most people dont smurf is because they are real heroes and have honor.
They put to many money into their main account or just dont wanna give up all they have invested in their main account (time hard work and money)

Solution idea:
Put rank restrictions like in OW for ranked games. Like Silver 5 can only play with a plat 5 max

2 Likes

That s me and fall from Gold 1 to Silver 2 . And Alpha Tech account too.

And i want to add something : I am 1500 level and in HL and TL the MM system match me with level 50 to 250 account, that s very bad. I hate to play with these level account, they don t know the game or doesn t have any hero to play, and only pick their hero no matter what… that s not how the game was conceived.

They had this before for team league and guess what?? Everyone complained about it and cried “I can’t play with my friends who are higher ranked” combine that with people doing team league placements together and placing in very different ranks…and we end up right back to where we are.

real talk my homie, was master, then skipped a season, placed gold 3, 90% winrate to diamond now im playing like GM 1-5 every game with golds on my team. Look at my teammates and 30% winrates ooof

1 Like

I highly doubt that, for a GM to get a gold in the game would take hours of ques from them and gold players.

Also as far as we k ow the only way to have higher MMR than rank in HL is if you have just placed for the first time there and your rank got wrecked by the max seed of Gold 5.

HL has rank restrictions on who gets matched with who.

Edit: nevermind, we were talking about TL, yeah that place is just QM with draft.

Couple quick points:

-highly unlikely and also very difficult to achieve a d5 mmr while maintaining a p5 rank so that’s is an irrelevant and unrealistic scenario.

-I have several screenshots of rainbow games of HL those are entirely possible and they do not take hours they take 30min tops(which isn’t that unlikey if youre queing at off hours of the day

-As far as TL smurfing yeah its a problem and yeah there should be rank restrictions but I suspect those are coming whenever they roll both modes into 1

This means youre afraid of playing normal and balanced games and get bulled by players of your same rank.

Welp, not much to say about this, it’s toxic, and pathetic at the same time. Like, youre bullying kids at the school being older.

This is called boosting, wich is reportable, or i don’t know really.

3 years later. Take a chillpill
Also read the full thread

? Those reasons came litrally from you, that’s what you think, and I just defined all of them