Please re ignite Hereos

Hello Blizz,I’m writing as i’ve been a blizzard game fan since rock n’ roll racing.I got my partner into Heroes Of Storm it something we loved to play together. Then each year we would buy our virtual ticket to Blizzcon hanging out for the HGC . Fanatic our fave team. but then you announced the shutting down of it and less people on the game side of things. Please this broke our heart,we didn’t do Blizzcon last year! the first time in years! and lost a connection with the community we had. please bring back HGC please bring back a strong dev team! It meant so much to so many. all i can do is ask thank you for your’ time reading this.

That will not happen since they abandon heroes of the storm aka maintenance mode confirmed, sorry to say that, players that still play this game are just stubborn to death to play (including myself) and hope they will fix things when we are totaly delusional.

3 Likes

The players myself included are slowly accepting this fate. I went from 1000+ games a season to 500+. This season was barely 250 I think. Just no reason to play knowing they are ignoring all the ranked problems.

And you guys have to understand that people in master diamond playing heroes lounge or other kind of mini pro league are encouraging this system ! So i dont think it will ever change, play as 5 or don t play at all imho. That s sad but it is what it is…

1 Like

I am in diamond and I think its terrible idea. I encourage it to be seperated like it used to be.

Like - if they would just try yeah? I’ve tried the other MOBAs out there, though HoTs was my first. I quickly fell in love with this game and basically left WoW in under a week. I’ve spent more on this game - because I wanted to. It wasn’t vanity… Just miss the old HoTs you know? When I felt they WERE trying. I do appreciate the balances and extended events. However, longer seasons stagnate ranked play, which already needs some real overhaul. For me, that would be them trying. Bring. Back. The. Devs. Still love this damn game. Esports was never about the money, for the players. It was nice, but it was the life they had - which felt stable if you could break into that level, and also pretty awesome if you ask me. When they killed that with no warning… then breaking up the dev team amidst rumors of for profit concerns only… Their buisness model for this game hasn’t evolved. Just my .02. Dueces.

@Matos-1991 does feel that way most of the time. But I guess I’m stubbornly hopeful.