Please just pull the plug on HoTS

Your whole problem stems from selfishly trying to find teammates of equal skill for yourself compared to helping lower skilled players rise and learn the game so that everyone can be better

Elitist behavior will get you nowhere

Yes, if I were as good as Fan I wouldn’t be stuck in Gold. That’s some solid logic there.

The problem is when you’re a legitimate gold player who is trying to improve and rank up to Plat, or even Diamond some day. Very hard to do when your opponents are mostly in groups of 3 or more and have a high plat player leading them.

1 Like

What this game needs is tower ammo and forts giving exp back : 3.

and Punish Solo Player ignoring Objective Mid and Late game, punish troll and afk spawn, released an Overwatch System to Ban Hammer like CSGO.

2 Likes

Nah they wont do it. THey should but for some reason they dont want to admit they have failed. So they wont make the changes they need to, but they also wont shut it down. its pretty sad really.

2 Likes

i really hope they do. the game is not even fun anymore just full of hatred and unfair matches. they are just wrecking the game for the players that really did like it at one time. ill play 3 games and win them all and then get 3 troll drafts in a row. impossiable to climb. they do nothing for people that really like the game. time to put it to sleep.

1 Like

Yesterday i ve played with a friend, silver 3 and me silver 2 we got matched with 3 solo and we ve got matched against a full team master in Quick Match, that was really painfull ! Pull the plug out of Hots !

I’m sure they arnt going to just remove a game that gets a consistent playerbase.

I mean if you don’t like it
Don’t play
If everyone stops liking it and stops playing it will disappear.

But

To ask for a game to be removed that people still enjoy is pretty narrow sighted and selfish.

3 Likes

Its not a consistent playerbase, they keep losing players cause they fail to fix ranked in this game.

1 Like

the player base rotates sooo much most of them are either new players or smurf accounts. we are not saying that game is not good. We are saying the way they handled and developed the game from release has not been good. there has been to much focus on higher level play that cause the player base to shrink to the point were esports was not an option any more. It just seems every change they make the game has gotten worse and worse.

2 Likes

Now I am feed up of f$$$ing potatoes. So yes, please, kill HoTS…

Just want to add that the fact we are reporting players in game and then received confirmation email of these players. We can t know which one is and what the punition will be makes me upset and unfair but we live in this world of hypocrisis and liers since we re born, so we have to deal with that everyday ! That s how this world is made .

There is no punishment. This game is an automated system, Players only get punished based on number of random reports from different accounts. So when you get the same player 4 games in a row and they chain feed each time, they still only get counted as one report cause its coming from the same account.

1 Like

The only reason to play Hots is that the LoL servers are down…

Would love this game to work but Blizz was too late to the party and pulled the plug.

They already did. Matchmaking in all modes is being ignored. Players are quitting. Its basically over. Yeah the game will be online for quite sometime but cant wait for the 30min wait time to play a ranked game when everyone quits.

Or pull the plug on the Random Potatoe Team Generator…

That is 65% of the remaining community. They will not punish afking and feeding but say gg in chat and you reported.

I totally agree with you . i’m playing dota 2 now and a new hero is coming plus i received my Arcana Crystal Maiden Skin . the only hope for this game to be good is if microsoft does something about it .

1 Like

Leagues mean nothing. I saw better silvers than diamonds

1 Like

IF YOU ARE STUCK IN GOLD THEN IT IS WHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE!!!

Get that through your head

Fan is where he is because he is not discouraged easily and keeps trying smarter rather than simply doing it harder like most people do here

Same

A lot of Bronzes are legitimately better players than higher ranked players

Even Fan himself acknowledged that Bronze League has excellent players