People in ARAM are really really really really bad

The forum weirdos turning up the weirdness.

3 Likes

Why does Minky’s decision to stay in or retire from these forums affect you at all?

I am genuinely curious

:thinking:

2 Likes

It’s not personal. You are just in every thread and react to everything. THIS is creepy.
Also don’t give offense if you can’t deal with the slightest counter reaction.

She most certainly will.

This isn’t true, even if I was in “every thread” what’s that to you? Just pop me on ignore and do us both a favour, problem solved.

You made it personal, I haven’t replied to you here in about a year. You decided it was appropriate to tell me to quit the forums. That’s all on you, your choice unprompted, unwelcome and indeed creepy. I’ve seen you often claim that you’re a champion of “personal responsibility”, well prove that by owning up to the fact you made the choice to address me, when I haven’t replied to you.

I don’t think you should have asked that question. From reading your posts and our limited interactions here, I think you’re a very kind and compassionate person, Xylord. Unfortunately, not everyone has those admirable character traits, many just want to hurl hand grenades and then complain and blame everyone but themselves when they lose an eye.

cuz they be internent GURL zomgbbqtrain

hashedtagged picsoritdidnthappen :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I like knowing things even when I don’t like the answer

I am genuinely curious about whether they can even form a proper response to the question asked

I do not think of myself as kind but I appreciate that you think of me that way

I am merely someone who will at least try to take responsibility for my own grenades even if both of my eyes go blind throwing them

And please don’t listen to the people who want you to leave

Myself and many reasonable people here want you in these forums Minky

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, Xylord. I’m glad you joined the forums again, it’s great to have an enthusiastic spirit around here.

As for Eggplant, from my experience, they almost never answer a question like that. They will do as above, not answer and become the victim while throwing out more personal abuse and saying “You’re too sensitive to handle my truth.”

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Your nickname for them has me laughing

Maybe their forum name is a reflection of what they wish they could be

Downstairs

:eggplant:

From my point of view, Aram differs little from ranked games. With their quality in mind, of course.

Careful Xen, as far as I know you have never revealed your gender (I’m not asking) but the one of pure blood always addresses you as “she.” So by that measure, you’re already in the club, like it or not. :exploding_head:

See ? Woke is the issue, I do want to talk about politics, but there even you, Minky, the only lord of this forum imho, even you tend to talk about it
 Woke IS the issue all around the world, not only about gender but also about racism it generates. Read guys, read what they say fake news are. Check by yourselves, then read again.

I’m just going to ignore all this topic derailing and focus on the original post. I suggest you bring a friend or two in the mix and go QM or even ranked. ARAM is fun for sure but too much of it is going to frustrate you. It is the number one place I see ragers/griefers and people being rude to each other in general, almost in every round.

edit: But just for the record, I suggest whoever thinks woke is scary (whatever woke even is nowadays since the definition is blurry by now) to broaden their horizons or seek help on the matter, I think the fear-mongering of some politicians really did a number on you.

2 Likes

That wasn’t political, that was an observation. There is a particular poster who will assume your gender based on if you have a male or female avatar.

I’m not sure what they would assume if you sport a Probius portrait, but it was just a (very tiny) joke and observation, nothing malicious or political.

Most people understand and accept ARAM is a chaos mode. As I said to the OP, of course players are often “really bad” in that mode as it uses no MMR to match players, so your team can be Bronze 5 mixed with GM’s.

You can also just get unlucky and be presented with 3 hero choices you can’t play well or have no experience with. I mean, I’m totally fine when I roll Hogger, but if my choices are Genji/Valeera/Maiev, my team will have to carry me hard as I’m Bronze 15 on those heroes.

1 Like

One game every ten on my side. But this is ARAM only, nothing really unfair.

In ranked mode, there stand much more concerning issues for the game balancing. Smurfs and afk/trolls are way too much and are never banned.

Plus you just cannot play solo; friends are cool, I play with them when they are here, but solo is just a no-go experience.

Edit : When your children will be taught by “woke” members, in the school, that anal sex is fine at the age of 5/6, then your blurry mind will become clear as pure fresh water.

When you’ll be taught by “woke” racists that every single white people are the problem of every event on earth because they are white, even clearer. Maybe.

ARAM has no MMR btw, so expecting some sort of epic fair match might bring you disappointment often.

OK, I’ll bite. Are you sure that they weren’t taught simply that some men like women, and some men like men, and either way, it’s fine? :unamused:

OK, seriously: who says this?

The fear is just palpable.

On topic: yeah, ARAM is garbage. Meant for blowing off some chaotic steam, taken into all other game modes as the way to play instead.

2 Likes

when your goto is using buzzwords to suggest problematic hyperbole, it sounds like you’re just spouting manufactured rage akin to the Litter boxes in schools hoax or just about anything said by Chucker Tarlson – the spoonerist – or Chris Rufo, whom, if you didn’t know, intentionally spout bs to rile people up.

2 Likes

Oh no, please don’t bite that one. When an elementary school bans their pupils from performing a Dolly Parton song for, “the song encourages LGBTQ acceptance and references rainbows.”

I find the more, err, intense claim you’re responding to, very dubious. I have also not been able to find any reputable news source that backs up that, err, bold claim.

(Sorry, I won’t quote what ALT said, or write it here, it’s a sentence I thought I’d never encounter on these forums.)

If Rainbows and Dolly Parton are now something “extreme” enough to ban, it’s doubtful what Alt posted is allowed in any US school, “woke” or otherwise.

Indeed. It is also something that has absolutely nothing to do with people being “bad in ARAM”, unless there is a new “wacky” patch released that I’m unaware of.

please stop talking about woke in a game where women in swim suit can face the burning hells or a giant teddy bear, and I don’t mind any of this but what does this has to do with ARAM, aaaaa

3 Likes