Overwatch Ruined This Game

If that is the case then every hero should be Nexus originals instead because you know, everyone is always gonna be pissed at a certain franchise so why not just gas it and get all the hate out :joy:

oh, but they are!

• Mustached Mephisto (the skeletal simp shrimp) :skull_and_crossbones:
  • Abundant Alexstrasza (zomg, not anorexic elf) :meat_on_bone:
  • juxtapose Johanna against Anajin (and super different hairstyle!) :haircut_woman:
  • Spider mines Sgt. Hammer (that isn’t Edmund Duke) :passenger_ship:
  • Lore-less Lunara (that isn’t Cenarius or even Morule :sob: )
  • Old Amazon instead of blonde bombshell (skins don’t count :shushing_face:)
  • Nincompoop Necromancer neglecting their summons to swing silly scythes :man_farmer:
  • Totally Terrible Tyrande (a healer of all things, geez!) :owl:
  • A “Lord of Terror” that isn’t even scary and loses to girl gamers :woman_pilot:
  • Probius cheats cuz warp-rifts don’t work that way :space_invader:

et cetera, etc, oh and E.T.C. totally made-up mary sue character, gosh goshing goshed! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Or just Varian’s or Murky’s R.

Yeah yeah OW really OP but can we give a moment how Alexstrasza is probably the most balanced Overwatch hero?

When you have too much alcohol in your body, this might happen…

facepalm

It’s always not a good idea, to bring 3D Jump&Run Characters in a 2D Engine.

Ratio :rabbit: :rabbit2:

Tbh I don’t like OW heroes either and wouldn’t mind it being canceled. But they’re here now and have been for a long while so removing them wouldn’t make much sense at this point. Too many players have made a bunch of them their mains. It just wouldn’t be right to remove 'em.

Assassin Tassadar.

3 Likes

When D.Va is polymorphed, shouldn’t it be a bunny inside a mech?

8 Likes

As someone who dislikes a lot of the OW designs, I especially hate Junkrat’s design. He’s very easy to play and incredibly boring to play as and against. Most of the other OW heroes are the same.

That being said, I enjoy camping these players and excessively sending their bodies to the graveyard. They’re far from impossible to deal with. At this point I get satisfaction with them being in the game just so I can murder them.

1 Like

“Boring” is not an objective metric.

Why is Mei’s design worse than Johanna’s for example?

5 Likes

Maybe rename him in Megaman? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excuse YOU, Mei is the best designed tank in the game alongside Tyrael!

Tracer and Genji have mobility and can mess around with anyone who are immobile and cant out run them and people who play immobile heroes hate that. What goes for Junkrat. He is hated casue he can safe poke people from a very safe distance and hides behind 100 traps you need to walk over to get him and then he will just Rocket Ride himself away when you do.

Talents and spells like that are generally hated casue they are unfun to play againts.

1 Like

Wow, you HAD to pick the one from the show. The ONLY Megaman tune that can be disliked.

Um,no? MURKY is the best designed tank.

Since most assassins can out damage them. It’s not usually an issue. And personally, I find Zeratul worse than both. And he can also setup combos.

3 Likes

You mean this?:

Of course they aren’t an issue, especially with heroes like Murky and Varian, who can just press one button to catch them.

Murky is the better Varian version. Better makro, low death timer and almost same R. :crazy_face:

Overwatch heroes are unironically what killed hots. Should have stayed to their own badly balanced game instead of ruining another.

I found the Glass Canon Ming

6 Likes

And can’t out-CC them. Don’t forget that part.

1 Like