OS X 10.11.6 Not Supported

Im not sure what your trying to achieve but im not going to update, then to start screwing with USB stick to eventually manage to install the new OSX.“look @ the mac-support website and look @ the trouble players have to go through to get the new OSX on a old machine”, even if i wanned to i can due to budgets “seems like you guy’s think im a money tree”.
Im really feeling insulted and backstabbed considering i supported this game by investing into it and then i hear your gonna stop support… Like serious!!!

I believe you guy’s @ blizzard need to rethink you stuff very
Cuz most of us are gonna stop jumping through hoops

Sincerely yours acidflavour

P.S. send us a new machine and we will forget about it :smiley:

I would suggest complaining to Apple about this, since they are the ones making it hard to update your machine.

To put it in perspective I updated this Windows PC I use from Windows Vista all the way to Windows 10 which I use now. And Microsoft is showing no signs of dropping update support for it.

Apple doesn’t make it hard to install an update, it’s just the older computers cannot support the newest software. I’m in the same boat: my 2010 iMac (using El Capitan, OS 10.11.6) simply can’t handle Mojave (most current software for macs).

Since Apple computers can last more than 10 years w/o anything going wrong w/them, that’s the only “glitch”. At some point, the most current software cannot be supported on the older computers.

I’d have to buy a new computer and like most, can’t afford to do so at this time.

A lot of game-makers tend to drop support for mac users (if they make games for us at all). It’s unfortunate and frustrating.

1 Like