Orphea - Easily countered

Brightwing.
They are lovers.

1 Like

I actually had fun reading your review bro - keep them coming :smiley:

I’m pretty sure Orphea having the best damage in the game is busted when it starts at level 4. Hotslogs winrates typically stay up if it is high. The only reason it’s not is because everyone and their mother plays Illidan/Genji/Tracer/etc in QM which dumps on all mages for free, well, except Illidan because he’s hilariously outdated and his kit magically counters Orphea when it didn’t counter the last thirty heroes released. Illidan is never played by people who want to win, and the other two are not an example because of either permaban (Genji) or too weak to normally be picked (Tracer/Illidan). Zeratul is also not an example because a hero with a broken kit that is able to do whatever he feels like isn’t a comparison worth bothering to mention. The only weakness he has is that he sucks pre-10 or pre-16 depending on the level of play.

And yes, hugging your team does ignore this. Just because you happen to play with potato players doesn’t make it any less irrelevant of an argument. It’s not ‘Do you have dive? If not you lose’ linear, it’s Orphea. She has initiation, CC to actually land that, and follow up that guarantees a death on whoever does get initiated on.

By the way, comparing Orphea to Kel’thuzad is ignorance on a fundamental level. They are nowhere near the same in what they do. Orphea is a lane bully that turns into a complete monster with set up, and a great mage for the eventual 5v5 that the hots team enjoys so much. Played right, you cannot counter her gibbing whoever she feels like. Kel’thuzad is oppressive zone control, which does let him one shot anyone he feels like that isn’t a bruiser/tank, and sometimes still kills a bruiser with one combo anyway. If you don’t pick dive against Kel’thuzad, the game might as well just give the Kel’thuzad team a win and let the game end automatically.

I wish people who did these ‘reviews’ actually played the game at a decent level instead of spewing complete and utter bs. It’s like saying post buff Hanzo needed buffs and was the worst hero because ‘Scatter Arrow is hard’.

1 Like

Lana! Your animation work is awesome, you should tweet more of that stuff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would never list Zeratul as a general counter, since no one directly counters his kit.

Best Orphea counter is Lucio.

He makes his whole team Orphea counter.

3 Likes

Hello OP. I appreciate how you spelled Orphea differently every time you typed it. That was a fun little mini-game.

Yeah I don’t know about that. Currently among the lowest win rates on every population I look at. Pls stop banning her.

1 Like

I agree, been Lucio all day and Orphea can’t do much against me.

I´m probably sounding like a broken record by now, but she is a low range mage. If she´s let alone to sustain/keep herself alive she is done for.

1 Like

to*************************

20 chars

After what they did to him noone can do much against Lucio lol

1 Like

Oh no new hero isn’t OP. Blizzard pls fix immediately.

Wow, you people are so whiney and miserable. If you hate the game so much, why not just go play something else?

Lucio taking over the servers, beware!

1 Like

Oh! see? Lucid loops!

When in doubt, delete.

Forum mods are separate.

Birds of a feather censor gamers.

Cause it’s a developer and not a Community Manager

1 Like

They need to speed up her animations, it’s too easy to sidestep her Abilities.