Option to mute enemy players

I’ve had matches with Chromie precisely that, junkrat spamming “NOOOOO, wait YEEEEEH” and a thrall spamming “FOR DOOMHAMMER” in my team, just made a joke out of it. It affects you only if u let it.

Well to be fair it raaaaaarely happens, which makes it easier to “just deal with it”. I haven’t seen any matches like that this entire season. Just accept that some people are bored and try to make the game entertaining for themselves in weird ways.

So?
I really cant believe this is an issue.

I really like how people thought this was all brought on “being salty when I got outplayed” when even a year later I still remember that it was because an enemy chromie kept spamming the line “we have all the time in the world” whenever it came off cooldown.
Y’all realize it gets a little annoying after hearing that for ~8 minutes straight, let alone for an entire match, right?

And srry for the delay in response, I forgot this post existed until I got a notification just today about it.

2 years later is quite some time between replies. FYI Hunterbees44, posted a thread last week saying he was quitting HOTS.

That voice line spam needs to be able to be muted, like you can mute players who ping spam.

1 Like

You can turn off the voices, it is in the sound.

Players can use voice cues to know what is going on. Like an ULT being activated.

Voice Line taunts are pointless from a gameplay perspective. While Blizz tries to remove as much visual clutter as possible, voice taunts are audio clutter.

1 Like

It took you 2 years to give a the guy an answer ??? And one of them has not even been online on the forum for over a year now.

You are allowed to check people profile before you answer them if they are still active or not.

But on-topic yea it would be nice if that could be done. I had a Muradin some years ago who spammed his voice line every 5 sec even in teamfights. He was also in a premade so no wonder he did it. He thought he was some tough guy just because he can spam voice lines and hide in a 5 stack.

1 Like

Why?
you stressed?
lol :rofl: :100: :bomb: :woman_playing_handball: :monkey: :cow: :gun: :no_entry_sign: :underage:
play tetris!

While you are at it mute babies on planes.

Or deal idk

It’s for the same reason I’m just replying to these now: I’m not active on the forums.
That doesn’t mean I don’t think people shouldn’t eventually get a reply at some point, even if it’s super delayed.
And my inactivity should be obvious from my forum profile that u guys tell me to check but apparently don’t urselves, otherwise u wouldn’t have made comments about it

Look at what I told you 8 months ago. I’m not talking about you but others. At least check other people profile before necroing a thread. Most of them are not even here anymore.

1 Like

I think this can be muted in the sound tab, no? There’s a voiceline option or something like that there, this should mute all voicelines.

Hopefully YOU will still be around when you get a reply here next year

And I hope you are aswell. Cant live without you.

league of legends has one : /mute and you can mute all players and their pings, emotes . i always use it . this game needs the same .