Opposing Team Premades Now Hidden in QM

Why? Who does this benefit? Hotslog shows you who is in a party before the match, but its not always 100%.

This change is beyond dumb and there is no good reason for it. Just making pretend that you aren’t getting stomped by premades doesn’t actually mean you aren’t getting stomped by premades. Taking this information away from some people accomplishes nothing.

This needs to get reverted. QM is the only mode I play and this change is frustrating. It is incredibly lame to not be able to see with certainty who is grouped with who and how much of a overall disadvantage I am going to be in during any given match.

Please revert.

3 Likes

So you dont have a bias saying
“OH EM GEE they are premade we gonna lose”

It’s frustrating not being able to see who is coordinating with who.

Part of the quick match game is knowing who is coordinating and who isn’t; who you can safely gank and who could be faking being out of position as bait.

Taking this away serves no purpose to anyone. But, those of us using hotslogs will still get the information we need some of the time, and not with 100% accuracy. And everyone else who isn’t using hotslogs, i don’t know, can get hosed, I guess?

Well played, Blizzard.

3 Likes

All I read was, “I want to make dumb decisions but I need to know against who”.

How about, don’t make dumb decisions or test the waters. You can usually spot the weak links within the first minute.

2 Likes

Then, don’t be? The frustration is purely an emotional state you’re choosing to affect you, and for no good reason too. You alone are hyping yourself up, when you really should just be playing the game.

You can safely gank people by looking at the map and seeing where the enemies are when they are alone.

2 Likes

Why does it matter? Pre-mades are more often than not one plat/diamond or master player with their friends consisting of some level 10 Jaina player who face checks at every single opportunity.

Hardly ever are they all good. There is always a complete dunce or two looking to get carried and not even realizing they die 40x more than everyone else.

The real premades that stomped are gone now. Everyone quit already.

It’s a psychological fix because based on the dev comment about the change, people immediately leave the game or rant about it in chat that they’re against pre-mades who are most likely to be bunch of randos in a mode where anything can happen.

IMO people take QM too serious but at the same time, it’s the most played game mode in HOTS. Devs are probably aware of this.

It benefits everyone.

QM is not serious business.

You don’t need to know whether or not the opposing team is a party of 5 or 5 solo queues.

Ignorance is bliss.

Enjoy not being enraged with having something to blame other than yourself every time you lose.

They should do the same for Storm League.

The problem is that they’re trying to imitate DOTA 2 system in the first place (you can see who is the premade in that game), a game that has hundred times more player in the queue pool than HOTS.