One hundred games, 49% W/L

With only enough time for a few games a night, I’ve finally hit one hundred games this season. My W/L sits at 49% after a four game losing streak. I started at gold 1, and I’m a whopping 23 points ahead of where I started this season. I still like this game, but I wish my losses were more losses through play and not losses by getting stomped from the get go. One of my four losses was a loss during draft picks, however.

With all that being said, I hope this game isn’t dead at BlizzCon. I’d really like some actual updates on gameplay and backbone mechanics before visual fluff content.

Hey, I started at Bronze 4 because I got stomped in 2 of my first 4 placement matches, and had never placed in HL or TL. After 300 matches with a 48% win rate, I was at Bronze 5 with 0 points, and literally after one win I had a negative PRA trying to pull me back to 0 again.

IOW, if you place 7-3 and then go about 140-160, Blizzard thinks you should be at the same rank as someone who places 0/10 and then goes 0-300.

Meanwhile, half my matches contain unranked people in groups with Bronze 5 people who stomp us hard. Hooray for boosting!

Sounds like your skill level might be around Gold 1. If it was vastly higher then you would have a considerably higher win rate such as 55% or 60%.

2 Likes

Placed D1 with 2 games to placement to master.
Got 70 (38W /32L) games played, with 54% winrate, I’m on demotion to D2…

Not sure how that is possible.

I’ve had a surprising streak of good games lately. Now sitting at 128 games with 69/59 W/L for a 53.9% win rate. I noticed a change of tone in my games upon making it to Plat 5.

I can only get in three to four games a night, but I’ve learned that I need to quit for the night after two consecutive losses. If I keep playing after two losses, the trend typically continues for me that night.

Unfortunately, tonight is one of those nights. I got a rather toxic player on my team two games straight, and both games ended up being pretty bad stomps.

I’m doing my best to stay positive about this game because I do love it a lot. Continuing to hope that this game bounces back from being on life-support.

1 Like

This is getting tiring playing this game and unfun because of this reason. I have about 60% win rate (with all roles) over the years on my profile but EVERYTIME, and I mean EVERYTIME I do Hero league or Storm league (whatever its called now) I get a feeder and it always drops my win rate down to 20%-35%. Honestly this is getting really old and feel like I should quit, it doesn’t seem like they want to do anything about it at all.

1 Like