On-going Insane Stuttering

I have been trying to troubleshoot this off and on for a while now and nothing I have done has improved my issue.

In any game mode that isn’t “Try” I get this stutter every minute or so it feels like. My ping and FPS do not change dramatically when it occurs.

I have tried:

-Resetting my router and rolling back firmware
-Clean reinstall of the game, windows and drivers
-Forwarding ports
-Cleaning firewall rules
-Turning off all my firewalls
-Running as admin
-Setting audio/video settings to the lowest available
-Using fullscreen/windowed mode
-Monitoring heat and resource usage (nothing spiked)
-Stopped all background programs
-Disabled Anti-Virus
-Installing the game on my SSD
-Setting priority of the game to high

I don’t know what else to try, this is making the game borderline unplayable.

Here are pastebins of MSINFO, DXDIAGF, Looking-Glass and Pathping.

MSINFO dUu5mPCe
DXDIAG e3Dmb3Bz
Looking- Glass SKjWZXbg
Pathping nckupzYd

1 Like

Hey,

I have the same exact problem. I’ve been reading tons of post here and on reddit on how to fix it, but nothing really helped. But it seems like a lot of people are having this issue.

I would really appreciate if devs could look into this, and not just a blue post with “check your internet connection”.

I have checked everything there is, and everything tells me it’s fine, but the game still keeps stuttering and freezing.

Thank you

1 Like

It has been here since game has been released. Their answer is to get a new computer or hardware. In reality its their lame programming and laziness. I complained about this issue years ago after a patch was put in.

1 Like

If there is any information that can help out Customer Support, please do let me know.

Hey there Steamrolled, I’d be happy to help check this out!

One thing of note would be uninstalling Nahimic (may be part of another program like Asus Sonic Studio, Alienware Sound/Command Center, MSI, or similar.) Make sure to uninstall through Windows add/remove programs and DO NOT delete the .dll file manually or bad things will happen.

Problem signature:
P1: AUDIODG.EXE
P2: 10.0.18362.836
P3: 3b8d781d
P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll

It looks like the GPU drivers are running an older 446.14 version. Try updating to the 452.06 version.

Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4614 (English)
Driver Version: 26.21.14.4614

Let us know how things go from there! Thanks for reaching out! <3

1 Like

Uninstalled Nahimic, will report back.

EDIT* apparently I cannot post after myself.

I tried uninstalling it and rebooting, that did nothing for my stutter.

I tried doing a clean reinstall of the drivers and still nothing.

Doe anyone have any other ideas?

Steamrolled,

Can we snag a new dxdiag from you since that didn’t work? Before creating this file, update your windows. It’s a good 6 months or so out of date.

pastebinDOTcom/kxmiGasi

I checked for an update and there are none pending, it has itself set to auto update and I don’t defer it because its pretty much delaying the inevitable.

Last two updates to the OS were on 8/17 and 9/18.