Official Nerf Hogger Thread

Trolls pretending Hogger is NOT OP will be ignored and/or reported.

Please share your experiences of dealing with OP hogger with the class.

:expressionless:

You say that like youā€™re not one

8 Likes

Like we needed another hero that has a move that makes him unstoppableā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t expect logic from people who reworked a support into general assassin when we had ton of them already.

6 Likes

FRESH MEAT

18 Likes

Never change

I thought you supported the devs like most of the forum?

Iā€™ve only played five games so far (and two of them were as Hogger), but my initial impression is that he feels surprisingly balanced. They fixed the major broken thing with him on the PTR, that being Hogg Wildā€™s structure damage and the overtuned Armor talent.

Usually Iā€™m first in line for the new hero salt, but he really hasnā€™t felt that oppressive. My salt has been saved exclusively for Gazlowe, who is so insane that I donā€™t think it was possible for them to make me hate Hogger instead.

7 Likes

Imagine if hogger was stronger than gazno

The one good thing about hogger is his slogan of ā€œHogger is poggerā€

3 Likes

Yeah I played against him and with him on my team and heā€™s not lifting the whole team up as he destroys a core or anything.
Is this a sarcastic thread?
I have yet to see him 1 v 5 some fools there for not OP.

Seems fine to me. Play ranged AA assassins, tychus in particular is devastating

Oh god your ā€œwe live in a societyā€ MO is cringey ngl.

He doesnā€™t seem that tanky and pretty sure anyone with range can just chunk his health away from safety.

Day 1 of the new hero and we have already the first nerf topic. Classic. :joy: People donā€™t like to adapt to new things and when they feel a bit of struggle then itā€™s automatically op.

Btw I donā€™t know, if he is op or not, I didnā€™t played him yet nor against him.

Hereā€™s a mirror.

Yeah, Hogger is probably overtuned, but heā€™s not THAT OP.

If you have been on the forum long enough you will figure out this is standard for this forum

1 Like

I think these threads are good to be linked together:

2 Likes

There is one thing I could imagine being nerfed: Hogwindā€™s damage to minions gets reduced. His power in killing minions is unbelieveable, if he stays like he is now he is soak ability is better than Leoric or Ragnaros, while he also has a great amount of cc.

So far 0/2 for me. Both did top damage and deaths.

1 Like

All the EU players here are confused

I donā€™t think heā€™s live on Š•U